Cannondale Motorsports Trailer Decal

fourwhls

Cannondale Motorsports Trailer Decal

#1 Post by fourwhls »

Many of you guys asked me about my Cannondale Motorsports decal on the back of my trailer this weekend. I talked to the guy that did them and asked what it would cost to make up some more.

The decal on my trailer is 40" wide x 18" tall.

I will cost $30 for this exact decal cut out of any standard color vinyl. (i.e. primary colors)

If you want it cut out of the simulated diamond plate (like mine) vinyl it will cost $50.

It will cost approx. $5 for me to stick it in a tube and ship it just about anywhere in the U.S.

He can also resize it to fit your application. Let me know if you guys are interested.

canibalistic

OH YEA!!

#2 Post by canibalistic »

I'd like one just like that but my trailor is white. Is that decal silver or metal colored, or is it white?
Thanks Jeff

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Has anyone see the US flag tint that goes on the back of trucks now? That would be awesome if we could get the flag on the back window with the C symbol in the middle of it.

Here it is....

Now put a pic Cannondale symbol in the middle. Ah yeah...

fourwhls

#4 Post by fourwhls »

I am working out the payment details now. I let you know when I get it worked out. I'd rather not use paypal if possible. It's a great service, but they rape you for 4% every time you use it.

Canabalistic,
The decal on my trailer is a simulated aluminum diamond plate. So its metal colored. I don't know how it would look on a white background. I would probably go with a solid color, if I were you.

fourwhls

#5 Post by fourwhls »

I just talked to the guy making these decals. Please send me an email or PM and I will set you up with his phone number.

He is available from 10-7 EST and I do believe he is able to take credit card info over the phone.

Shawn
fourwhls00@yahoo.com