Pcp

Lippy91

Pcp

#1 Post by Lippy91 »

Well this is the way my year is going, I bought some carbon headlight deletes awhile back but now it's time to put them on and guess what... I have two right deletes and no left delete. So I'm wondering if anybody knows how to get in touch with performance carbon products. Thanx

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

Mike's # is 909-928-2404. Tell him I'll be calling him with an order soon.smile.gif

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Already posted the number on Cannondaler, beat ya to it Brian tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

When you gonna come around again Zack? We have been riding alot lately and the weather is finally starting to come around. How's the bike coming too? Are you even close yet or what?tongue.gif

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

I am officially home this FRIDAY :head:

Maybe put the quad together over the weekend? I dunno, we'll see. Gotta get everything in one place. I'm not real sure where my bars are? :confused:

Other than that I'm MX ready I believe.

You should have been in Virginia, you would have thought I almost knew how to ride - I think I have improved a little since the last embarrassment at the indoor :eek:

Jumps were great for me to do some learning on, I was hitting some of them pretty hard! 4th pinned on the ole 400EX biggrin.gif

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Setup a date and I'll borrow that EX again and show you :deal:

sillysspeed

#7 Post by sillysspeed »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ******
so thats like second gear idleing on a dale right?tongue.gif :eek: tongue.gif [/QUOT:

:rotf :rotf :duel: :cheers:

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Zack is throwing all kind of challenges down lately, must have been all that surpressed agression coming out for all the Barney cracks.:mad: tongue.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#9 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i didn't see ne barney suit on thomez all weekend long..must be holdin back on us:confused:

you can ride my quad ******, ment to let you take it for a spin on sunday..next time man, next time

hey, anyone got a count on how many cranks went out this weekend? heard derno say 5?..:eek:

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Not sure, but that was what I heard. You should be able to add mine and yours to that total. When are you dropping yours off Leric? Let me know Scott said mine should go back to him right away. Scott has been really a stand up guy about all of this. :clap: