Post Here if Wade Wilcox has your money and engine

atvrulz

Post Here if Wade Wilcox has your money and engine

#1 Post by atvrulz »

I am suing wade wilcox in Los Angeles County District Court and would like to hear from other people that have dealt with him.

In January i sent him my cannondale motor, throttle body, ECU and engine cradle. I also sent him $3,500.00 for him to modify my engine to increase displacement (460 cc) and to increase reliability. After four months of waiting, he will not return my money or engine/engine components. He will not return my calls, and continuously lies to me. I loved my cannondale and now look what happened to me. I dont know how a business can do this to someone.

Any input from people dealing with him would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob Berg
612 382 0095

465stroker

#2 Post by 465stroker »

I had sent a perfectly good motor to Wade thru Mazlanik Motorsports back in January for reliability upgrades. I still have not got it back and Steve has his arms in the air wondering what's up. I am just glad it was a spare and that no money was paid out of my pocket yet. I feel for ya tho.

Rick Cecco

saleen_1

#3 Post by saleen_1 »

he,built my motor when he was with sbm.no probems.but why would you pay up front?

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

it is known to everone that he is very very very busy and that is no reason though..he did my motor along with Derno's and Sillyspeeds, well he built the parts for them and scott put them together. It took all of us a lot of time waiting, but with constant pressure he did it. i for one wouldn't send my motor to him because i know i'd quite possibly never get it back..sad.gif

jfarrar

#5 Post by jfarrar »

wade had my motor for a while when he first split from south bay.took way longer than normal to get it returned.all along he was tellin me that dustin and southbay were the ones responsible for not getting peoples motor out and not being able to contact any of them.i believed him.well now i feel exactly opposite.i havent heard much from southbay but i do believe wade was a big part of all the bad crap that was happening there.i gotta apologize to anyone who i recommended to wade i had no idea this would happen.thanks for lying to us wade!!!

cdalepilot

#6 Post by cdalepilot »

who does wade work for know ? or does he have his own buisness ?:box:

CdaleRacer0128

#7 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

he both works for himself, at WWE where most of us are getting our engines or did get our engines done..and he also works and taught the guys at ATK their stuff, which im pretty sure was teh excuse for a few months of waiting, that he was never home, and always there working or teaching people dale's..

cannibalq8

#8 Post by cannibalq8 »

easy ppl. why u attack Wade and u dont know what goig with him ?

as i know Wade wife is ill. we should appreaciate him guyz

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

I believe right now Wade is at the ATK ride...hop on your quads and haul-***, and maybe you'll catch him!

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

I don't think that it matters where he is or what's going on in his personal life, do you? It's not really an excuse. If he's running a business and willing to take peoples money, then he should be able to return a phone call. I'm not ripping on anyone, but I would rather someone tell me something that I don't want to hear than nothing at all. Just my experience and opinion.:deal: