New Ride??

haydug

New Ride??

#1 Post by haydug »

Well, I raced last weekend at a local track, and my back hurt the following week. :cry:
I just contracted a local boy to ride the motorcycle. He is a fast up and comer. Hoping to get him to Lorretta's this year and top 5 in C class. His first ride on the 250 went well this week.
Now, for my new ride: Thinking about getting one of these for the summer. new ride

Going looking today!!! :usa

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I could handle one of those, their sweet. My brother in-law has been looking at them for awhile, still trying to sell his Ducati.

Motoman440

#3 Post by Motoman440 »

Very nice!!! But I can't see you hittin any 60 ft. doubles on that!!! biggrin.gif

thunderwolf

#4 Post by thunderwolf »

I don't think that hard tail would be any better for your back than the Cannondale is.:confused:

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
I don't think that hard tail would be any better for your back than the Cannondale is.:confused:

Actually, looking at the softail version now!! I spent about 1/2 hour on a hardtail on Saturday. These are SWEET!! But alittle suspension would be nice.

bphillman

#6 Post by bphillman »

I for one am a little hesitant to recommend the BigDog or any non-Harley cruiser. Not that I am a die-hard,hard-core harley rider, but I have had both and currently ride a highly modded and customized 90 Harlery FXSTS softail. Scott and Maz got a little seat time on it when they were here, big big smiles, and thats without the nitrous. :eek: Resale is PITA on the knock offs and you get less "respect" on the road from those that know.. BTW, the softail aint much better on the bumps.. Been thinking of selling mine and getting on a Road King for that very reason.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Selling??

How about some pictures??

bphillman

#8 Post by bphillman »

give me 20 min, I'll have some up...

bphillman

#9 Post by bphillman »

this is Scott from Champion out for a ride on it...

bphillman

#10 Post by bphillman »

another...