Discussing EXriders

LapTraffic

#1 Post by LapTraffic »

So it was Ben who killed JFK?

Yeah if I was a moderator Id pull this.

Cannibal440

#2 Post by Cannibal440 »

HatemeIfudare

Do us all a favor and please resume taking your meds. The psychotic episodes have started again.rolleyes.gif

P.S. Learn how to spell.

justfine

I have to say these sights are bunk...

#3 Post by justfine »

I will start by saying that I have not posted to this site or EX-riders in a long time. I stop in and look around every once in a while, but I have really lost faith in both sites. I am not sure if Ben taking over has caused it, but it sure seems like it has gone down hill since he took the reigns. I would also say that the choice in moderators has not been good. I was banned from EX-riders by guy432 over some crap that he knew nothing about. Many of these people do what they want, and not what they should do. This sight and EX-riders need some help. I hope they get thier acts together, and make these sights great like they could be. Peace....

Ryanstones

LOL

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

did you figure that stuff out all by yourself hateme? Or did you have help.
You mean, gasp, Ben wants to be compensated for his time, effort?
Brilliant!

Cannibal440

#5 Post by Cannibal440 »

Good God, the madness is spreading! Someone please pull the plug!

Cannibal440

Re: I have to say these sights are bunk...

#6 Post by Cannibal440 »

Originally posted by justfine
I will start by saying that I have not posted to this site or EX-riders in a long time.  I stop in and look around every once in a while, but I have really lost faith in both sites.  I am not sure if Ben taking over has caused it, but it sure seems like it has gone down hill since he took the reigns.  I would also say that the choice in moderators has not been good.  I was banned from EX-riders by guy432 over some crap that  he knew nothing about.  Many of these people do what they want, and not what they should do.  This sight and EX-riders need some help.  I hope they get thier acts together, and make these sights great like they could be.  Peace....

It is these hugely intelligent posts that contribute greatly to the " bunk factor" of any forum. If you don't like, don't browse, or post, or...... oh well, I've lost enough I.Q. points for one day. Thanks for the entertainment.

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

*Shaking fist angrily above head*

I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too! rolleyes.gif

Cannibal440

#8 Post by Cannibal440 »

Ben,

This site is absolutely the best place to come and exchange ideas, seek advice from, and offer advice to other Cannondale riders. Part of it is that we have alot of knowledgeable members who contribute regularly. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Dale041

#9 Post by Dale041 »

plain and simple.
you dont like the site, dont come here, i know i wont miss yea

Motoman440

#10 Post by Motoman440 »

Ditto Cannibal440!!! Great site!!! I've learned a ton just by reading and keeping up with all the problems and solutions!!! Keep up the great work Ben!!!!