Its powdercoating time again!!!!!!!!!

wistech

Its powdercoating time again!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by wistech »

Well it looks like the pieces are piling up again so its time to clean them up and make them purdy. If you want to get anything in on my next batch I will be doing it in at the end of June. Silver with baked clear is becoming very popular lately so thats the primary color. I can do the sandblasting for around $5 per part and the last batch was so big the pieces came out to under $5 for the both coatings. Im doing engine covers,footpegs,wheels,a arms,steering stems and will have some on the shelf for exchange if you cant wait. Turnaround should be early july. I can get common colors like red and black done to within a couple days but I would like to focus on the silver right now for the big batch.:head:

My address is

John Laska
2304 Bonney Dune Drive
Mosinee WI 54455

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Can you exchange a left clutch cover w/ the "C" on it. I'd like a silver one.. I have to greet Ryanstones at the dunes on the 26th or so..

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Consider yourself hooked up.

REW440

#4 Post by REW440 »

Set you a PM.

Ryanstones

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Planning to show me up with your AIRskills AND your blingage huh Sand?

I'd like to get a bunch of little stuff done Wistech, Sprocket guard, clutch cover, side cover, etc. Guess i'll have to wait til late July though.

I gotta meet Sand at little sahara! LOL.

fyrmedic

#6 Post by fyrmedic »

Oh sure, ryan, just sand??... I'll be there too:p

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Ryan ,were you going to stop in wisconsin before heading west? I recall you saying something about a show in madison .

Ryanstones

Glade!

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

Yea, Fyrmedic. Looking forward to meeting you out there! Looks like the weather is great in Utah right now, hope it holds. We're leaving here next Thursday, bet we'll be at LS Monday.

_Skipping Wisconsin this year Wistech, we'll catch you next summer for sure.