Scam Alert; WADE WILCOX

atvrulz

Wade Wilcox, Everyone read this!

#1 Post by atvrulz »

I talked with Wade Wilcox tonight. He said i will have my full refund of $3500.00 within two weeks. All comments i made, concerning Wade Wilcox and his engine work were based on rumors, and i have no proof to back them up. All i know is that i have been dealing with him since January, during which, he is saying that he has had numerous personal problems, of which has led to his erratic behavior. Wade assured me that he is not trying to scam me.
I am addicted to racing quads, it is a great and healthy sport.

Thanks,
Bob Berg
612 382 0095

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry to hear about that Bob. I was hoping it would shake down better. Wade, if your out there please defend yourself.

At the least I would pursue it in court just a little. Make him get a lawyer. At least that way he does blow some of that money.

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I was thinking of sending my motor to ATK for the 450 kit, but if Wade is doing the work there, I don't want it nowhere near them.

sillysspeed

#4 Post by sillysspeed »

dang Bob, that joker still hasn't settled up with you.. you deserve an explanation and YOUR money that YOU worked for. I have bought many things from Bob and talked to him on the phone many times also. He did not want to hurt Wade's reputation. Bob trusted that Wade was going to send him his motor any day. Sorry Bob

CdaleRacer0128

#5 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

my wade crank just got in to champion, seems steve maslanik knows how to get in touch with him, maybe you should call them..

atvrulz

#6 Post by atvrulz »

I talked to Steve Maz this last friday when he was at champion. Wade Wilcox does not answer phones. Wade only contacts you.

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I would love to send it to Doug, but my only reason for thinking of sending it to ATK is because of the tranny update on fourth and fifth gear and just other little updates. If Doug can do this and check to make sure my crank is good and all, I'll send it to him.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

The only tranny update's I have heard of is the changing of the 5th gear so there isn't as much of a drop off from 4th to 5th. I know Doug can do that. The other upgrade has to do with the bushing set-up. Adds no reliability just makes it a little easier to shift into nuetral!

claas900

#9 Post by claas900 »

..i was thinking maybe someone should start a thread on engine builders,and what they do to the Cannon motor.and dont do..SBM,WWE,HDC,Scott,Wink,anyone else?.Good expercine,and bad ones...what do you guys think?..I think its time to get updated on what and whos is out there for theses motors..

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

I would be interested in seeing that list too.