Scam Alert; WADE WILCOX

claas900

#11 Post by claas900 »

..Yeah,cuzz right now i have a pile of parts for a motor..and its getting old..I need to find a good builder,or im going to find something else to stick in there,or ppl are going to see another Cannon parted out on ebay..sad.gif

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

You know, Farrar is getting pretty knowledgeable with these motors too. I'm sure he could help with alot of questions if nothing else.

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by claas900
..Yeah,cuzz right now i have a pile of parts for a motor..and its getting old..I need to find a good builder,or im going to find something else to stick in there,or ppl are going to see another Cannon parted out on ebay..sad.gif

Ship this pile to me, and I'll have it together and running in no time!! What exactly is wrong with it?? We got to get you running, don't bail!!

I think anyone at the group ride seen one of my motors run. It is my woods/trail/part-time mx bike. I had a few comments about leaving the line while touching the rev limiter. I am not scared to run the **** out of my bike. It will either hold together or blow up. So far it has held together. I have also loaned this bike out for another guy to ride on a few occasions. Funny thing is, he never changes my oil for me. :mad:
As for 5th gear change, nothing more than adding the 5th gear out of the motard bike, closes the gap between 4th-5th. My 450 pull strong enough I don't need this mod. As for balancing the crank, I have been using the new ATK cranks now, and have installed several with no failures yet. I am looking into getting more 450 kits, but with everyone bailing onthese, I'm kinda scared to invest $7500 of my own money for parts to sit on the shelf. I don't think you can beat my price on the engine work. You also don't pay retail for parts, in which I keep most parts in stock to build these motors.

Jammer72

#14 Post by Jammer72 »

I can vouch for Haydug's motor. He had the rev limiter nailed about every he left the line. He's got my motor right now to have done so I'm confident he will build a great motor and doesnt charge anywhere near what some of the other guys do.

cannibalq8

#15 Post by cannibalq8 »

can we beat modded yfz with ur motor work ..Doug? i hate to see those yfz beat now.

haydug

#16 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by cannibalq8
can we beat modded yfz with ur motor work ..Doug? i hate to see those yfz beat now.

Depends on who can ride better. :w:

Jammer72

#17 Post by Jammer72 »

Doug would know just ask everyone at the group ride:eek:

claas900

#18 Post by claas900 »

..Hey,Doug..i remember talking to you months ago about haveing a race gas 450 kit?..I knonw it was in the works,but did it ever happen??..I ran a pump gas 460 for about 20 hours,tell it let go....The mid range on it was sick...im not sure a 450 would be up to my standars now?..lol..
O FDO never got your heads done,whos doing them now?.When my wristpin let go it tock the valves too,so im needing that fixed also..You said you have a fast turn around time,is it better then 6 months? wink.gif ...lol..I think you know who i am now??..smile.gif

cannibalq8

#19 Post by cannibalq8 »

modded yfz here means... pipeed,jetted,air filter and cam mod yfz .. not stroker or big bore yfz

my previous SBM/WWE beat them in pavement ( 490ft ) by 4-5 quads and still pull more and more !

* i use unleaded 98 octane ..which really make diffrent even in cars. there HUGE diffrent ( in performace ) between the 95 and 98 unleaded octane

*our unleaded fuel is dark green color not like U.S fuel which yellowish. im still dunno what's the diffrent

thanx

cannibalq8

#20 Post by cannibalq8 »

Modded yfz here means... piped, jetted, air filter and cam mod yfz... not stroker or big bore yfz

My previous SBM/WWE beat them in pavement (490ft) by 4-5 quads and still pull more and more!

* I use unleaded 98 octanes...which really make different even in cars. There is HUGE different (in performance) between the 95 and 98 unleaded octane

*our unleaded fuel is dark green color not like U.S fuel which yellowish. Im still dunno what's the different

I wonder if u can increase the compression of the piston to get more power.