Nerf Bar Nets

Jaybr

Nerf Bar Nets

#1 Post by Jaybr »

Any interest in new nerf bar nets for the factory bars?

I found a place that will make them, I'll be using 1" heavy nylon straps. There is an initial prototype/setup charge, so 1 set is not cost effective.

Standard colors would be Royal Blue, Firetruck Red, Black, Green, Burgandy, Grape, and Mustard Yellow. I think I can get custom colors, but not sure of the cost.

I could also do them in Polypropylen, which is cheaper and easier to clean and available in a few more colors.

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'd be interested in a set or two. (blue) :usa Do you know who made the factory nerfs for the Moto's and Blaze's? I've heard quite a few names thrown out there, but no one seems to know for sure.

sillysspeed

#3 Post by sillysspeed »

I'd say Cannondale made the nerfs theirselfs. not much material or time involved for them.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

will they fit the ac nerfs?if so i take a set of the blue nets as well.:head:

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

If anyone can sew heavy nylon, the material is cheap.

I don't think they'd fit AC, but you could get them to make anything. Problem is the setup fee.

theJeStEr1340

Graydon

#6 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

No, cannondale didn't make the nerfs for their bikes.

Graydon made them, and you should see if you can get nets from them, I know the person I bought my cannibal from bought the nerfs from them.

Fox Mulder

#7 Post by Fox Mulder »

Graydon did not make the factory nerfs, they where made in-house. I personally saw a couple stacks of unfinished nerfs at the factory during liquidation.

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Oh, then Graydon is making the exact same nerfs cannondale made. Mine are Graydon and when compared to Stock Blaze nerfs they are the exact same down to the placemetn of nets.

CdaleRacer0128

#9 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

sure about that man? cos graydon's NON propeg ones are very short, and actually end halfway down the engine cradle, and the propegs are XFACTOR ones, or Advantage Performance ones, Gibson ETC, all the same, and tehy hook into the frame similary to the stock ones, but are not like the stock ones at all, the pegs are larger, they are thicker material used, and are overall a much better nerf..

Jay i'd be interested in a set, preferrably BLACK

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

:cool: I will look at the pegs next time I ride with my friend, it will prob. be next weekend. :deal: