Who Is The Atk Guy?

CowsBitePeople

Who Is The Atk Guy?

#1 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Who is the guy that deals with atk's and is a member of the site?I need Some parts for my atk, If anyone has his name or if he still visita the site that would be much appriciated Thanks

Matt....

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

The gentleman you refer to is Frank White. He is president or CEO (I'm not sure of his title) of ATK. Call Haydug, he can get anything from them for you.

PS: Haydug is out of town until Thursday, I think.

CowsBitePeople

#3 Post by CowsBitePeople »

thanks alot for the help bro;)

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

You dont have to go through any middlemen to get parts from ATK. You can order parts directly off thier web site and call them on the phone. They can get your stuff out the door asap.:usa

CowsBitePeople

#5 Post by CowsBitePeople »

i tryed that a while ago they say u cantunless there is a dealer further than 50 miles

theJeStEr1340

#6 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Try going to the Forums on their Site, I have asked frank Questions on there and he has answered a few of them.

JeffQuadShop

#7 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I am also an ATK dealer and stock lots of parts. And since I'm a site sponsor you will get a discount that you won't get buying direct from ATK.

Sandstorm

#8 Post by Sandstorm »

Oh boy,, I'll remeber that Jeff!!smile.gif :clap:

JeffQuadShop

#9 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Hey Sandstorm...do you race desert races out there?

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

No I don't. I own a Dale! I am afraid my quad might break down. I am 38 and my elbows have tendinitus now.. I am not fat, but I feel my endurance isn't good enough for a desert race. I can barely finish a mx race..I know Travis(former C-Dale employee) now working for ATK does.. He won his class back in May. I do an occasional mx race and am gonna try TT in a month.. I ride for fun mainly and of course always try to better up the bro's YFZ.. Utah gets two Worcs rounds each year. One in April and the other in Sept.. Eichner and Josh Fredrick and the guys to beat out west..