Who hasn't had an engine problem...

TraumaRN

Who hasn't had an engine problem...

#1 Post by TraumaRN »

If you have not had any engine related problems with your Dale quad, please post!

saleen_1

#2 Post by saleen_1 »

none here,but only have three hours on it.biggrin.gif

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

none so far on mine except for new battery

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

2 replies and no other votes but me. Vote guys! :cool:

Well, my new rebuilt engine's done great and never missed a beat but before the crank blew and tank everything else including piston/cylinder, cams, and everything in there basically. Took a MAJOR rebuild and a lot of cash but Jeff took care of it while it was sitting at the shop for what seemed like forever.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

I did motor work than it took a dump. Now it is good. My first dale is still running 200 hrs no problems ever.smile.gif

SlOoT

#6 Post by SlOoT »

My Dale only had the backed out bolts, thank god we were just in time. I suddenly hearded wierd sounds sad.gif 2 bolts were almost out, we were able to fix very easy. We also placed a new battery. And also did the other updates, except oil hose update. Dale has over 100 hours and still runs great smile.gif

cdalepilot

#7 Post by cdalepilot »

i have had 0 problems with my 03 cannible , i bought it on july of 02, mx raced it , flat track raced it , and have been in a few 3 hr hare scrambles . motor mount update and battery tray update done . no i havn't done the stage 8 kit , . knock on wood . smile.gif :head: i'm very anal with the maintenance though. i'm talkin i go through the whole bike after every ride and every moto.

banzairx7

#8 Post by banzairx7 »

I had a stripped coolant impellar and that's about it. So pretty small in the scheme of things. Not sure how many hours are on it but it's up there for sure.

superfly

#9 Post by superfly »

Have had mine for a little over a year now and havent had any engine problems except the valve corrosion but i took care of that. Only problems i have had were broken front shock and cracked out toaster exhaust.

r.porter

#10 Post by r.porter »

Only had one little problem, so for the number if bikes I have I think I am doing great.