Hey guys I am gettin a dale

Rookiex

Hey guys I am gettin a dale

#1 Post by Rookiex »

I have 10,500 dollars on the dot.I am getting that Cdale from kandk I think.I really like it.or I wanna trade somone my ex and take that money and build a sick dale.But thats just kinda up in the air....I want to know and be honest.How much more power is there than my ex.How does it compare or does'nt it compare.....tell me what I am in for....Is it the best machine scence the 250R.?? My dad has a dale its a cannible.and I cant ride it much.I wanna know if I get that dale from kandk.will it be better than my EX.

AlaskaSpeed

#2 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

No...actually the Cannondales all suck *** and we just say they are better in the thousands of posts on here. JIM ohmy.gif

Rookiex

#3 Post by Rookiex »

Well my ex has...A CT racing engine cam port and polish valves and springs everything in the engine from CT.440 edelbrock carb.K&N filter.bernett clutch hinson basket.leager A arms with works triples. lone star swing arm, works in rear.and more but those are the important ones....this

Rookiex

#4 Post by Rookiex »

or this

Rookiex

#5 Post by Rookiex »

My dad wants me to race nationals for the first time.So he said heres 10,5 and I figured he gave me it because I was talking about the dale and I said I would pay him back once I sold the ex. I forgot I have elkas on the ex now thats an old picture......I just got them last week now I am selling the thing....:mad: .... I want to run it in nationals I run with ben jackson in local races like beans bike park on my ex.and everyone on ex riders said that would be great for nationals.I just want to know if it would put my ex out.

Rookiex

#6 Post by Rookiex »

do you think I should part it out?

Rookiex

#7 Post by Rookiex »

I just talked it over with my mom and she says I am nationals bound,That was the hardest part getting her to say yes...it must have been that 98 % on my midterms in Biology.biggrin.gif ..... within the next week or more I may own that quad.It looks good.

quad_freak14

#8 Post by quad_freak14 »

Hope ya get the dale man! I love that front end!

Good luck in Nationals too! What class are you racin in?

DMAC10

#9 Post by DMAC10 »

Cannondale front end, which is the way to go Houser A-Arms or the Gibson Arms??? Does any one have any good information on the Gibsons?? I'ver heard that the Houser's are great. What about Lone Star or American Star??

Rookiex

#10 Post by Rookiex »

At first I will race B...I will prolly place in the top five for a bit then work up to a win then I will go to A and work my way up.Thats how I always do it.I never spend too much time in C or B classes I try to get to A fast so I can race with faster people.I race A class in ohio.