GNCC race at Sparta in Sept

TheJaspMan

GNCC race at Sparta in Sept

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Anyone racing at Sparta in Sept?

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I'm going to try to make it up there if I don't have to work. I'm sure Jeff@TheQuadshop will be there.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

If you make it up let me know. Maybe we can meet up on Friday and walk the track. I am hoping LurkerBlaze will be there on Friday with me too.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

I went to the last one and might go to this one but if I do I won't be there till Sat. morning. Still not sure if I will or not. Kind of going to straight MX racing. (Trees aren't my friends anymore.) :mad:

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

If you are only going for the race remember it's on Sunday this time. The bikes are on Sat.

blaze#52

#6 Post by blaze#52 »

i will go on one condition only.... that is has not rained there in atleast two weeks, no just kidding, i am looking for ward to it thinking about running 4st A just to see how i would do. there might be three dales coming down from northern indiana, hope to see a couple of more there.

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

How much of a diffrence is there from the 4 stroke stock class and the first year racer class?

465stroker

#8 Post by 465stroker »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
How much of a diffrence is there from the 4 stroke stock class and the first year racer class?

BIG difference - The Stock class could easily be considered an A Class. If it is your first GNCC - go first year and have fun.

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by 465stroker
BIG difference - The Stock class could easily be considered an A Class.  If it is your first GNCC - go first year and have fun.

Sorry, I meant 4 stroke C compared to first year racer.

This is my first GNCC. So I am definetly going in the first year racer class. I just didn't see it listed in the schedule.

Are you folks headed down this time?

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

If have raced before you would probably be alright in the C class. I skipped first year and went to the c class. I didn't finish well at Sparta b/c I was sick. At my second race (The John Penton), I got 15th. I have raced a few harescrambles before I raced the 2 gncc races.