I sold the speed!

drbowtie

I sold the speed!

#1 Post by drbowtie »

I am amazed. I rode that machine for two seasons and almost everyone that I spoke to on the trails had no idea what it was. I put it in the local want ad and the thing sells in 48 hours and the phone and emails have not stopped. I'm amazed. The first guy that looked at it bought it. It was in really great shape. Sorry you guys where not interested. I know am an owner of a 2004 DS 650 Baja X package... Big cozy seat for my not soo young any more bootie!

JST

#2 Post by JST »

That will be a huge change!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

All our knowledge does have a downside and a upside hopefully the positive outcomes of our discussing all the problems outweighs the negatives.I think it does unless you are selling at wrong time.

drbowtie

#4 Post by drbowtie »

Yes!

The DS is different. With my riding skill the dale would out perform the DS on a tight trail or closed course tight track. Dale is very spunkie and responsive. The dales brakes are also superior. However, if you give the DS some breathing room and an open track or dirt road arena. It's gonna smoke the dale. It has very long legs and pushes it's 490 lbs around with brute force. The rotax engine is a sleeper... It comes on slow but the torque is so huge. Then there is the ride comparison. The Dales seat, although much better than the Yami or the Trx has no comparison to the DS. The DS is wide soft and very comfortable. The plastic is strategically placed to keep the mud off the rider and the suspension has enormous flexibility. It can swallow up huge ruts and bumps without transfering it to the rider.

If you are getting to the point where your ars hurts after a number of hours of riding on these sport quads and the jaring hurts your back and arms then you may want to look at the Bombardier! It has really impressed me. OH, one more thing. Grease fittings at almost ever joint and only one oil to change with one plug... That's nice!