Need an Opinion

sportquad racer

Need an Opinion

#1 Post by sportquad racer »

ok well theres a girl at school i really really like. Something draws me to her like crazy and i have no idea what. Well she doesnt talk much. She just moved here from PA by the way. So she is pretty shy. Well she always is lookin at me and we flirt and stuff the usual. Well today i decided to ask her out. Just to get to know her a lil bit better and see what she is like away from peers. well this is how it went down.

"ring ring ring bell for the end of 6th period. we are leaving and im on my way to my next class walking next to this girl. I go "what are you doin over the weekend" she responded "i dont know" so then im like "You want to hang out or go see a movie?" "I dont know ill have to see what im doing" then i went to class"

Now i do not have her phone number as of yet or screen name.Her name is Haley by the way. Now do you think she was just shy or was it a nice way of saying no? What is your take on this situation?

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Prob just a nice way of saying no. But, I have seen in the past where the girl was just that big of an air head. Ask her again early in the week this time if she wants to go out. If she says that she isn't sure then ask for her number so you can call her later in the week to see. If she balks at the number thing or just blows you off then she isn't intersted. Then of course you can do what ever the most embarassing thing you can do to her for revenge. smile.gif

sportquad racer

#3 Post by sportquad racer »

shes new she just moved here from PA

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

How old?

She could also have a strick dad like me and maybe he won't let her date yet:confused:

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Jaybr She could also have a strick dad like me and maybe he won't let her date yet:confused: [/B]

If her dad is anything like Jaybr, you don't to date her.

Sorry man but it sounds like she's blowing you off. If she's new and doesn't have many friends yet, she would have jumped at the chance to hang out if she was interested. If she's really shy, give her some time to get to know you and ask her again.

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by Jaybr
How old?

She could also have a strick dad like me:confused:

you have a strict dad jay? how'd you get married without him knowing?tongue.gif

sportquad racer, do like us single guys on here do...give up on women and hang out on the cannondale riders chat. women have never made any sense anyways. ignore her and if she's interested, she'll find you. think about all the money you'd save...

CdaleRacer0128

#7 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

lol nice one brian.. but seriously, i think it may have possibly been a easy no, but go tomorrow and talk to her still, try and act as if she didn't say anything to you, and then go ahead and ask what's up for this weekend?.. ya know, just play it cool and you can do as the others aid and leave her alone, if she wants you back she'll come finding you.. i've never had to find a girl in my life they all just come outta no where! so don't try too hard, but don't blow her off either..wink.gif

cdrookie

#8 Post by cdrookie »

ask her where's she from in pa.

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by cdrookie
ask her where's she from in pa.

Good point,

Cdrookie, ******, and Derno are all from PA, you might want to rethink this whole thing:confused:

cdrookie

#10 Post by cdrookie »

there's a WHOLE BUNCH of us on here from pa:) but if her last name is Dernoski... RUN!sad.gif