Deadbeat seller..

Sandstorm

Deadbeat seller..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

JHughes advertised some titanium A arms for sale. I bought them for 500 bones. I sent his money order promptly and he received it in three days. On Tues Aug 24 he called and said his wife forgot to mail them on Sat the 21st so he said he second day'd them to me. Well that meant the 26th I should get them and the 27th friday for sure.. It is now the 31st and no arms, no returned email, and no returned phone calls and all of a sudden his voice mail is turned off.. On top of that I ordered some new TCS shocks from Haydug over two weeks ago and paid him in full via money order. So I'll have some custom shocks built for light weight Titanium A arms I probably will never ever see...

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

OUCH, Sandstorm. Should I send Rocko & cousin Vito by to see him?
:box: :whip:

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Everytime I deal w/ somebody they are flakes and have nothing, but excuses. This guy rides w/ Kory Ellis. Just to proof that,,, Jhughes said Kory has been testing a new swingarm for Yamaha for over four months w/ no cracks or bends.. It will be on the YFZ's soon...

sillysspeed

#4 Post by sillysspeed »

man I hope you get the arms. sad.gif

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Sandstorm its not everyone that has no sense of responsibility.Stinks though I was looking forward to some pics of those arms.Hopefully the guy will get his priorities straight.

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

You are not the most patient guy are ya Sand? LOL
Didn't you go thru something like this a couple months ago?

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

Yes I did w/ the axle. I don't think I'm impatient. I send these people money and they tell me it's on the way and it's not and then all of a sudden they fall off the planet w/ no communication skills..

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

It does seem like there is a plague of this going around.I know how you feel.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Sad to hear Sand . This has not been your year getting quad parts . I dont blame you if some skulls get a crackin.

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

Patience is a virtue. Poop occurs.