Tim Farr at local track

USAMoto00

Tim Farr at local track

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Just got off the phone with Michelle on my lunch break. She said she went to a local track to practice and guess who was there? Tim, and he was on his dirt bike this time.tongue.gif She said she was teasing him about being faster on the quad. lol Oh well, just thought that was pretty cool.:usa

JST

#2 Post by JST »

I used to see him at Scenic ,Broken Spokes,Malvern,and Spring Valley.I was told that under contract he can't race any local races anymore.Don't know if this is true but the source is very reliable.Can anyone confirm or deny this?

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

I've also seen him at Beans and Outlaw. I don't know about the local racing, but I know he practices a whole lot!:deal:

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

must be true about the local races .i havent seen him at one since he signed with honda.he is usually at medina fair every year putting on a show but hasnt been there.

lil jbr

wow

#5 Post by lil jbr »

man he must ride al the time, ive seen 2 different private tracks of his that were saweet, tim farr is the man. he is a true 120 footerer

quadrider60

#6 Post by quadrider60 »

ya i wish he would race the medina fair again, and i have seen him at spring vally but that was when it was closed and we were with the owners

scooter-crusher

#7 Post by scooter-crusher »

riding for Honda= You Eat, Breath, and Live by Honda`s rules, they wouldn`t let McGrath have SeaDoo jetski while he was under their contract because it stated that he could only ride Hondas, no matter if it was in the dirt or not!

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

He told us on Sunday that he isn't allowed to race anything that Honda doesn't clear for him. He can practice anywhere and as often as he likes, just no racing.:deal:

JST

#9 Post by JST »

Scenic is 20 miles from my house,you were so close and no call,I even had a invite but we also had my sons football game.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

No excuse then JST! We were there, Michelle, Jason, Tim, and me! It was beautiful weather too. You definitely missed out on a good one.tongue.gif By the way, I sourced some PEP's and all I need now is some fab work from Farrar and some plastic and the conversion will be done!:usa