Ivan the Terrible

thomez

Ivan the Terrible

#1 Post by thomez »

has cancelled class for the remainder of the week and forced evacuation.

I have a flight home in 10 hours and will be home in 14.

No work for 5 days + beer + Xbox + friends = awesome!

I am sure I will be online to do some post whoring since they all will have class.

Woohoo! :head:

(also posted on Cannondaler, sorry if you read it twice)

Ryanstones

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Glad you are getting outta there man. We may hunker down, may go inland to her parents or sisters. This is just starting to get exciting.sad.gif

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Nice!:head: You gonna come over & bring some of that beer? I'll let you touch a Cannondale that runs!lol:p (Actually there are 4 outta 5 that are running in my garage right now!):usa

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

I might pull mine out of the back of the shed and fool with it some, depends on what I feel like doing I guess.

Stay safe Ryan!

cannibaljim

#5 Post by cannibaljim »

get it running so you can *** to the fall ride:)

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Can't *** to the fall ride cause my butt will be in school doing the final semester and needing a good GPA.

But I wouldn't mind riding :head:

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by thomez
Can't *** to the fall ride cause my butt will be in school doing the final semester and needing a good GPA.

But I wouldn't mind riding :head:

Well there Mr. Thomez, maybe we should arrange another Hurricane for you on that weekend......

:eek:

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Glad you are getting outta there man. We may hunker down, may go inland to her parents or sisters. This is just starting to get exciting.sad.gif

All:

I offered Ryan a place to park his trailer & sit out the storm. He said it was too far to drive...
tongue.gif

So I'm going to Fed-ex him a couple of paddles, a roll of duct tape, and a six pack.

:w: :w:

LOL, Ryan nail everything down, and hold on Buddy.

JST

Thomez

#9 Post by JST »

Would you rather I send your box to your Ohio address?I will hold on to it until I hear from you.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by kdeal
All:

I offered Ryan a place to park his trailer & sit out the storm. He said it was too far to drive...
tongue.gif

So I'm going to Fed-ex him a couple of paddles, a roll of duct tape, and a six pack.

:w: :w:

LOL, Ryan nail everything down, and hold on Buddy.

I don't have a hurricane coming this way, but if you send me this stuff I'll send you a pic using all these items with at least some rain and wind in it.

I drink any beer ! :drink: Try to send at least 12 so the pic will be funnier!:eek: