Kyle@Columbia Motorsports

haydug

Kyle@Columbia Motorsports

#1 Post by haydug »

Check out what this lucky guy just purchased!!
Anyone in the northeast area should take the time and call Kyle, if you need any Suzuki, or Yamaha parts. He seems like a super nice guy, and easy to deal with. Maybe he'll post some after pictures of this thing when he gets it, I know of some Walsh parts and others waiting to get bolted on.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe I met kyle at the Tech school.He is buddies with Walsh Sr.Very knowledgeable guy also.

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Very nice quad indeed.:clap:

columbiamsp

#4 Post by columbiamsp »

I AM REALLY PUMPED UP WITH MY NEW QUAD. AT ONE TIME I WAS CANNONDALES BIGGEST ATV DEALER NATIONALLY. I CREATED THE WALSH RACECRAFT 440 AND SOLD THEM THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. EVEN AFTER GETTING FINANCIALLY KILLED TO THE TUNE OF $50000.00 AFTER CANNONDALE WENT BANKRUPT I COULD NOT GET THESE MACHINES OUT OF MY SYSTEM. IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK. HAYDUG HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. NO B.S. WHATSOEVER. A REALLY HONEST GUY. I AM ONE OF THE 30 BIGGEST YAMAHA-SUZUKI-BOMBARDIER DEALERS IN THE COUNTRY SO IF YOU GUYS NEED ANY PARTS I AM REAL AGGRESSIVE WITH UNIT AND PARTS PRICING. ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO HAYDUG FOR A GREAT DEAL

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

Wow, that is dedication!

Glad to have you back in the saddle :clap:

Lippy91

#6 Post by Lippy91 »

Kyle is a great guy , I bought my moto from his shop. Nobody will beat there prices.