Alot of Cannondales for sale.

Birddog5150

Alot of Cannondales for sale.

#1 Post by Birddog5150 »

I cant believe all the Cannondales for sale.. Maybe I am to thick headed to sell mine, it isnt going anywhere..The feeling I have been getting from everybody else on the forums is they are keeping there rides and not selling out of fear as well..Ebay has alot of C-dales it seems and some other people I have heard are selling out as well. I rode mine in the snow 2 days ago, what a blast!! I couldnt imagine selling for another bike.. I hope this all works out pretty soon and somebody steps up and takes the motorsports division and turns it around..

NTPracing22

#2 Post by NTPracing22 »

my opinion is they will be around forever, just like R's will be. they are both race bread machines

TurboJay

#3 Post by TurboJay »

There are enough of us dale owners to figure out what to do when one of us needs help. I agree that it will stick around just like the R's. Parts will be kept available somehow.

dawzie

#4 Post by dawzie »

well I'm keeping mine and buying another as a spare this summer. The hardest thing to get parts for is the motor/tranny. I already bought up two used/scored cylinders for spares. I only have one gasket set though. Everything else that attaches to the frame we can buy aftermarket.

NTPracing22

#5 Post by NTPracing22 »

i'm thinkin of getting rid my r, maybe trading for a dale. biggrin.gif

quad_freak14

#6 Post by quad_freak14 »

I dont care what other people do! All i know is cannondales are the best machines ever made..better than the 250r! Nothing in the world can compare to it! I will always have a dale in my garage!

jamiesel

#7 Post by jamiesel »

I like my dale better them my pv 350 protrax zps by far and cannondale is being bought, dont sell. These thing jam.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

I think alot of the ones for sale are dealer owned some are actually still owned by cannondale and the dealers are just getting them off the floor.Hang in there once Cannondale starts back up we will be the lucky ones who still have the originals.