Why American's hate Soccer?

cannibalq8

#31 Post by cannibalq8 »

Thanks guys

Happyboy

#32 Post by Happyboy »

Seeing the negativity is so bothering. I love soccer, playing and watching. I just wish I was younger and in shape to play again. And I wish it was televised more around here. Its not just for pussies or the poor. Its a game anyone from anywhere can play and be competetive because it comes down to conditioning and skill, not steroids and gear.

67z400

#33 Post by 67z400 »

Soccer is great! I played for local clubs from the age of 4 to 16. I watched many of the South Africa world cup games. I have fun watching the sport. I do not think it is boring. I think baseball is boring to watch. I currently watching England get spanked by Germany.

UpsMan

#34 Post by UpsMan »

If you are going to ask a question like this, you had better be ready to accept the answers you get. When you ask someones opinion about something, you might not like what you hear. I don't hate soccer, but I sure don't like it either. So what.

cannibalq8

#35 Post by cannibalq8 »

Any one watch 2018 worldcup?

eatcrpoopyz

#36 Post by eatcrpoopyz »

The reason WE dont embrace the game is because the "powers that be" have been trying
to pound it into our heads for what seems to be forever. Its just not our BAG. Fine for third world
countries, who dont mind boredom. The excitement doesnt start until the game is over.
Nah, I got important stuff to do, like watching paint dry.
Keep your game, Ill keep mine. Just Quit calling it FOOTBALL!

Just one mans opinion.

wistech

#37 Post by wistech »

American "FOOTBALL" where only one person on the team is allowed to touch the ball with his feet. HMMMM Now I have to research on why it has such a incorrect name.

eatcrpoopyz

#38 Post by eatcrpoopyz »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jul 31 2018, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
American "FOOTBALL" where only one person on the team is allowed to touch the ball with his feet. HMMMM Now I have to research on why it has such a incorrect name.

the ball itself is 12" long. therefore its a Foot ball. lol