Why American's hate Soccer?

cannibalq8

Why American's hate Soccer?

#1 Post by cannibalq8 »

Hi guys

I always wonder u American's doesn??????????????????t like to play soccer? As I saw United States took most the gold medallions in 2004 Athena Olympic games (as every time). U.S has best team in many games like basketball, Tennis, Golf and many other games. In 1994 world cup U.S soccer team did very well BUT I still think soccer is not the favorite game in U.S like the rest of the world

BIG NOTE: I WONDER WHY U.S FEMALE SOCCER TEAM BEAT THE **** ON OTHERS TEAMS.... WHERE IS THE MEN? smile.gif

Any member play or know the rules of soccer here?smile.gif

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I like soccer smile.gif

I played when I was young, about ages 8-11 or so.

I had to quit when I started playing (American) football :head:

cannibalq8

#3 Post by cannibalq8 »

who is ur favorite international team and player ..Zack?

here is my favorites
Favorite International teams: I like England , Portugal .. i like team which play good except Brazil . i dont like samba players smile.gif ( except Ronaldo )

Favorite International club: Manchester United ( The Red Devils ) :head:

Favorite International player: I like too many players: All manchester united players of course then Maradona , Zidane , Figo , Henry , Owen , Ronaldo, Recoba , christiano Ronaldo , Shrear , cantona , nestelrooy ... AND SO MANY OTHER !!!

I wonder if Lalas the American defender still playing???????????????????

What about u guys?

bknight

#4 Post by bknight »

im not that big on it iv played some.
soccer teams i would say braizl and England.
what was there something about spain?? some time back :confused:

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

The only other game that I can think of where you run around for 90 minutes and never score is tag. And I stopped playing that when I was 8. :rotf

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Q8, I don't watch it much on TV other than maybe during the Olympics. This is caused by me generally just not watching TV and currently I don't even have one hooked up. I haven't watched an hours worth of TV in a couple months.

I always liked watching the USA women though :wow Some are hot! :head:

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Soccer is tough for me to sit and watch. I think as Americans we can't stand to watch low scoring games. Took me a long time to get used to watching hockey. Now I like watching it. I just can't stand the no or low scoring thing.

lil jbr

uh

#8 Post by lil jbr »

i dont really like soccer, it just bores me i dont see how you can get into that kinda stuff.

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Don't get me wrong, I personally have nothing against soccer, just giving an explanaintion of the way it seems to be in my area.

Around here, soccer is just not that popular with the boys. Typically if a kid is playing soccer his mom signed him up, if dad signs him up its for football, baseball, or basketball. Ever heard of a "Soccer Dad"? I commonly hear the boys refer to it as "fag tag".

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Don't get me wrong, I personally have nothing against soccer, just giving an explanaintion of the way it seems to be in my area.

Around here, soccer is just not that popular with the boys.  Typically if a kid is playing soccer his mom signed him up, if dad signs him up its for football, baseball, or basketball.  Ever heard of a "Soccer Dad"?  I commonly hear the boys refer to it as "fag tag".

So it's not cool to be a 'soccer dad', right? I just want to make sure so that when my boy get's old enough and I have to choose between riding motosports or playing soccer I'll know what to choose.

:drink: