cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

Looks good wheres the race report come on

IRONSIDE

#5 Post by IRONSIDE »

Looks like Dales run up front even in practice. smile.gif Good job! :clap:

CDaleChick

#6 Post by CDaleChick »

Well I raced with a broken rib, busted tailbone and sprained wrist and pulled off a third, i got 3rd in the first moto respectively, but then in the 2nd moto (i wasnt pulling good holeshots that day) 2 people wrecked right in front of me at seperate times to make me have to slow way down to go around them and such, that gave the 1st and 2nd place ppl a lot of time to take off on me, so i finished another 3rd place in the 2nd moto which wasnt bad bc the ones that beat me have placed 1st and 2nd in the class id race in at the GNC nats.........so all in all i was very pleased

the bike ran good and strong, the clutch needs adjusting all the time so i think thats why i was having problems with the holeshots, and time for new tie rod ends BAD, id have to let off on bad rough area bc my wheels wouldnt stay straight even if i was holding the quad straight

cdalemx301

#7 Post by cdalemx301 »

Congrats on the finish....And wow racing with a broken rib never broke one but id imagine it hurts to race with good job

speed2424

#8 Post by speed2424 »

A broken rib,a busted tail bone,& a sprained wrist,and you still raced---you must be one tough chick!!!smile.gif

Jctmotorsports

#9 Post by Jctmotorsports »

She's more of a man than I am.....
Chuck

CDaleChick

#10 Post by CDaleChick »

the worst thing was coming up short on anything, especially rhythm sections.......i had to really ride precisely....but actually it worked out all for the best bc i was one of the fastest through the rhythm section.....i made a really good pass in there.......and since i couldnt case anything i was making sure i cleared with more than enough room to spare to it really made me ride better to tell u the truth......but when i hit this one step up.....the landing always hurt no matter what, i just had to brace myself and grit my teeth and go on with it