Atk Dealers Needed

Frank White

Atk Dealers Needed

#1 Post by Frank White »

Every day we get calls from someone who is looking to purchase a new Motorcycle or Quad and can't find a dealer in their State or they are beyond 100 miles.

If you know of a good dealer who would be interested in selling the Only American Motorcycle and the best Quad on the Market have them call Vanett our Sales Secretary at 801 298 8288 x 101 or e-mail: sales@atkusa.com

We are an easy company to do business with.

For your efforts if the dealer becomes a ATK Dealer we would:
Discount you $2,000 off the MSRP price of a 2005 Vehicle.
OR
Credit you $1,000 in OEM Spare Parts for ATK or Cannondale.

Thanks for you help

Frank White

Jctmotorsports

#2 Post by Jctmotorsports »

Shane is takin care of it today.
Chuck

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Frank, has anyone contacted Honda of Troy below Dayton, OH? They used to be a Cannondale dealer, that is where I got two from. LurkerBlaze knows them a lot better than I. But they are a busy, busy place.

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Frank,

I would recommend contacting State 8 Motorcycle and ATV here in Peninsula, Ohio. They have to be one of the biggest dealers in Northeast Ohio, and they sell Aprilia, so it means that they aren't scared of selling the "exotics".

Here is their website:

http://www.state8.com/

and their phone number

330-929-8123

as you can see, they are a busy place

I would also recommend All American Wheels here in Southington, Ohio. They are a former Cannondale dealer who already has trained mechanics, etc. They still have some Cannondale parts and the employees all seem to own their own Cannondales, some of which are even on this site. Here is their phone number that I have: 330-898-5599 or 330-898-5560. It would be nice having parts local for all of us in NE Ohio that may need things quickly, and there is a bunch of us!

Let us know what you find out :clap:

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Guys I may be a little goofy, but I think Frank wants you to go to them and pitch the idea to the shop and then have them call him. Not him cold call. Usually works easier that way. smile.gif

I could easily grab a phone book and give him #'s. I would think he wants you to take care of the leg work.

USAMoto00

#6 Post by USAMoto00 »

I would reccommend All American Wheels in Southington, Ohio as well. Basically because it's close and has the Cannondale trained mechanics.:clap:

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
Guys I may be a little goofy, but I think Frank wants you to go to them and pitch the idea to the shop and then have them call him.  Not him cold call.  Usually works easier that way. smile.gif

I could easily grab a phone book and give him #'s.  I would think he wants you to take care of the leg work.

^^^^^^I agree^^^^^^^

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm sure that would be nice. But since I am not a trained sales person, I figured my suggestion was good for ATK or anyone else who might be interested in trying to pitch this request. That would include the sales force that I am sure ATK employees. The money or parts is not enough of a driving force for me to try and discuss something as major as becoming a dealer of a motosport brand. It's simply out of my league.

But I can appreciate the point.

:usa

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

I wasn't looking for anything in return, just though that maybe Frank would want to find some quality dealers and suggested 2. I'm not home to go "pitch" ATK quads to anyone, nor do I know anything about the plans that ATK offers for dealers, but if Frank wants to make a few phone calls he could do more than I. smile.gif

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

I wasn't shooting down your ideas guys just giving you the idea. I don't think it would be to hard to just walk into a dealership and start talking about quads with a sales person. They could aim you in who to talk to. A discussion kinda like "Hey I have a Cannondale did you know they are still being made by ATK? I have been having problems getting parts lately just wondering if maybe you could help out." This is just a sample.

I know around here I know all the owners and managers of the different dealerships. I may have to give it a shot for myself.