Love Stories

theJeStEr1340

Love Stories

#1 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I absolutely love my Dale. There is nothing better then going to a deep sandy Natural terrain MX track and thinking..."****, this Moto map just doesn't have the bottom end I need." Then proceedign to pull into the pits hook the bike up to your laptop, load the Farrar- speedmoto map and head back out onto the track. Then when going through the fastest part of the track right before the whoops thinking "HOLY SH*T I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF GOING THIS FAST!!!" Because you have just hit 5th and can't understand why people need a closer ratio 5th gear.

Oh yeah, this weekend I went to Montrose MX with K-dog for practice on saturday and then rode around k-dog's house on saturday.

Lets hear your love story.

cdalerider75

#2 Post by cdalerider75 »

I saw CDaleChick's racing pic's and I was in love....

does that count?

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I love my dog is it that kinda love?tongue.gif

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

my ole lady thinks i love all my sponsors

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jfarrar
my ole lady thinks i love all my sponsors

You don't? I have one and I love them too. **** I love beer, boobs, beer, and more boobs. :eek: :drink:

Big Dog

#6 Post by Big Dog »

Did somebody say............... BOOBS:head:

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

I know I heard bOObs!smile.gif

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Did I say I liked them?:eek:

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

LOVE 'em:D

Exodus

#10 Post by Exodus »

Come on, he's trying to reach out bro. :drink: I mean he's telling you how he feels man,:drink: and I agree with him, its awsome when you charge out of a hard corner and hit 40 ft double. :drink: Then slame into the next corner and without thinking about it slam another gear and pull hard for the big triple knowing full well that lump of engineering masterpiece has everything it takes to clear it. :drink: I love you Cannondale:drink: man:drink: I mean thats the HIGH LIFE :drink: