where dinli is headed

CptHook

where dinli is headed

#1 Post by CptHook »

Found this article, dont know how many have already seen it or whatever, but here it is. http://www.off-road.com/atv/features/dinli_atk/

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

the plastic on that "speed" looks strikingly similar to the kfv700, and what the **** is up with those tires, they look like they belong on a treestomper5000, or its big brother the treekiller6000(utility quads) are those spidertracs?

candyassmiler

#3 Post by candyassmiler »

why in tarnation would the lower displacement quad be the faster of the two. and better yet, cheaper?

Dale512

#4 Post by Dale512 »

Those are old Pics, like from the beginning of this year. It's a C-dale with cobbled on "plastics", Powdercoated Engine, Different Wheels/Tires, and the prototype Cast Swing-arm Cannondale was working on, and maybe some different brake calipers. Chances are the production units won't look anything like that.

Also, I don't see anywhere where it said that the 450 will be cheaper than the 500, The 450 probably won't be "faster", but it will be quicker...kinda like the YFZ and Raptor.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I think Dinli is waiting for all of us to get the bugs all worked out of the Cannondale motor and then they will just produce them copying all of us.Welcome to the new Cannondale R&D dept!

Brad77

#6 Post by Brad77 »

LOL

Ya know, you might be on to something there.

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I think Dinli is waiting for all of us to get the bugs all worked out of the Cannondale motor and then they will just produce them copying all of us.Welcome to the new Cannondale R&D dept!

I read something in that article that reminded me of something I have been tossing around. I was gonna send it to you and see what you thought.

What if the battery was moved and an external oil cooler was added in it's place. Then reroute the oil lines from the frame spars. You could increase volume and possibly have better cooling ability.

Any thoughts?

CptHook

#8 Post by CptHook »

400exs use an external oil cooler dont they?

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by CptHook
400exs use an external oil cooler dont they?

Yes, it's the tank in the front of the frame. I was thinking of something like it. Except dumping the oil in the top and taking from the bottom 1/3. Then sludge or other deposits could fall into a magnetic trap in the bottom.

cdalemx301

#10 Post by cdalemx301 »

Whoa Jaspman thats a good idea but where would u place the battery?