Southern Cannondaleriders group ride

bombsquad54

Southern Cannondaleriders group ride

#1 Post by bombsquad54 »

i live in arkansas and i want to throw a group ride for us down and around here. probley around mid december, any ideas on where to have it? arkansas, oklahoma, texas, missouri lets all get togather, because i cant drive to PA for a group ride every time. :usa :head: smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

What places are there to ride in those areas? What about St Joe's in MO?

CDaleChick

#3 Post by CDaleChick »

have it in TEXAS so I can make an appearance biggrin.gif

protraxrptr17

#4 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I'd like to go. I might have to ride a Yamaha though. I think there are some good riding areas around Hot Springs. December would be good. Maybe I'll have my Cannondale going by then. I could make it to Texas or any of the surrounding states. Happyboy lives in Arkansas too. He probably knows some good places.

bombsquad54

ride

#5 Post by bombsquad54 »

probley going to be in mid arkansas or southern missouri, cdalechick, come on up you can ride with my wife, she is a REAL begginer, she has a 400ex all stock, but shes learning. come on everyone, shawn will come too (happyboy). and we could just do mx? or do you guys like trails? let me know cause my good friend owns this track www.sugarcreekmx.com check it out and let me know what you guys think

protraxrptr17

#6 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I just assumed you wanted to do trails. I would most definitely rather do MX. How do you get pictures of that track? Maybe I missed something on the website. Sounds good to me anyway. I know of a pretty good one in Oak Grove, Louisiana. It's pretty technical (for me anyway). It's got about 12 doubles, 3 triples, set of heinous whoops, and a good tabletop. Lots of tight turns with high berms. It's alway's open, and it's only $10 a day. I know the owner and could probably get a good deal if I set up a weekend when a bunch of us could go. I could get him to really work on the track beforehand and get it in real good shape. It's kinda in the middle of nowhere though. Closest rooms are about 20 or 30 miles away. Lots of room for campers or whatever. I don't think he's put in any hookups yet though. It's a real fun track. Plenty of obstacles for every skill level.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

Would have to have MX with trails around it. I don't ride MX because I will hurt myself very very badly. If there are trails then Happygirl will come also. And yes, she rides a dale. smile.gif smile.gif

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I might try to make it if its close enough. I'm in Bowling Green, KY.

bombsquad54

ride

#9 Post by bombsquad54 »

well we could ride mx on like a sat. and then ride trails on sunday. 2 day event. on mx day, we could all just race at sugarcreek mx or check out www.springvalleymx.com i like it too then on to whiterock national forest ,maybee.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Gotta make MX day the second day.. That way my hospital visit can be held off till the end of the day. :eek: