Southern Cannondaleriders Sand Ride!!!!!!

bombsquad54

Southern Cannondaleriders Sand Ride!!!!!!

#1 Post by bombsquad54 »

Well... the southern cannondaleriders.com ride scheduled for december 11th and 12th. Is cancelled!!!!!!!!! me and happyboy decided to have a couthern cannondaleriders ride at Little Sahara sand dunes in Waynoka Oklahoma. IT WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR SPRING BREAK WEEKEND IN MARCH. YOU NORTHERN GUYS NEED TO JUST COME ON DOWN TO RIDE!!!!!:head: :usa :head: :usa :head: :usa

go to www.waynoka.com for info and pics! see ya there. exact dates will be on here at the first of the year

bombsquad54

#2 Post by bombsquad54 »

is the weekend of the 12th or the 19th of march best. ill hold a poll for the weekend. thanx

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Woh there bucko. Don't go throwing dates out yet. Lets wait until we are a little closer to then to determine the date. We usually head up there in mid to late april, after the weather has warmed up a bit and the riding is perfect. If its too cold them camping kinda sucks, but when its 60-70 during the day and 50's at night you are in heaven.

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well don't wait till the last moment. It takes a lot for some of us family people to travel. Plus you should keep an eye on the GNC MX and GNCC scheds.

bombsquad54

bucko???????wtf

#5 Post by bombsquad54 »

well im guessing late march early april also, its just easier for people that go to school, (me, alicia) to go on spring break. but first of april would be cool. lets hope for good weather. i asking off for it soon. whenever we decide it cant be on national weekend. smile.gif

kevin00

#6 Post by kevin00 »

I'm probably going down sometime in march w/ our usual semi load full of quads.
know idea which weekend yet though. hopfully it will all work out because its cool to see other dales, since there so few and far between.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah BUCKO! tongue.gif

Lets hear what weekends work for people...Then we can set one. I have to talk to my friends about which weekend as well. If not, I will end up going twice in 1 month!! smile.gif Darn, that would suck.

CdaleRacer0128

#8 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

are these those sand dunes!?smile.gif

bombsquad54

yep

#9 Post by bombsquad54 »

they are in Oklahoma. they are really nice dunes for around here. 6 miles long by 3 miles wide. witha large some of big dunes called, "the buttercup dunes", a drag strip. dune trails. and nice camping spots. hey lets set a up a cannondale drag race competition. see who has the biggest. . . baddest. . . Dale.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Did you say "fattest on a dale"? I WIN!!!

The trails are the best out there. Especially at night!! Can you say, follow the leader?!!