Brand new Cannondales for sale

MotoX_Racer07

Brand new Cannondales for sale

#1 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

The dealership I work at was selling Cannondales on a trial basis deal with cannondale, We did not pay for them. If we liked them we were to keep them and buy, if not we sent them back no strings attached. Which now that cannondale is not longer in production we are stuck with storing these units. This is what we have, An 02 blaze demo, with maybe 2 hours on it. 03 Blk and silver Cannibal never run, 03 Moto which was just shipped to us a couple weeks before they shut down, And a 03 X440 dirtbike never run. If anyone is interested in these make an offer on what one. No rediculous offers please. Thanks

Big Winky

#2 Post by Big Winky »

ben is right. i'd be very careful about selling below dealer invoice, and if you do sell a c-dale i'd be putting the $$$ in an interest bearing account and not touching it till this is sorted out. I'm sure that if you sell a quad you will have to be responsible for the invoice to cannondale or the new owners. don't screw yourself and end up being sued.

MotoX_Racer07

This I already know

#3 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

Moto sold today, the others still there. We can still sell them just not under what a dealer would pay for them , As long as Cannondale gets what they sell them to us for .. there is no problem. I already know how this works, so don't worry about us selling under cost ..

rowlrag

#4 Post by rowlrag »

How much for the Blaze?????????