NEMX ride info set

USAMoto00

NEMX ride info set

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, after a lengthy conversation with Tom and Andy (owners of NEMX) the ride is secure for Jan. 8 from 8-12 midnight(Sat. night) date. I explained that we were organizing a group ride and they decided to waive the $30 membership fee for the practice on that Sat. morning from 9-2pm for those who wish to ride twice. So what we are looking at is a practice session Sat. morning for $25 flat rate and then a private rented session from 8-12 later that night. I had the option of Fri. night at the same time, but opted for Sat. due to driving for some of the out of state fellas. I hope this is acceptable for everyone for a FULL day of riding. I will post hotel info #'s for a few different locations for everyone too. Just give me a call at 330-307-6723 and I will let you know which hotels are where. I can put you in a big town or out in the country depending on what you are more comfortable with. I also wanted to say that I want to just charge the kids like a flat rate of $10 for the private session, us adults can divide up the rest. I will start a new list and update it as we go. What we will owe for the private session will depend on the number of riders. My paypal is malibu97r@aol.com, home address is 1493 Millard Ave. Warren, OH 44481, I would like everyone that is coming for sure to send a deposit of $25 to help me pay for the deposit that secured the building. If you have any other question's, just ask. I hope I covered everything.:usa
Edit: if you paypal me please add $1.05 to offset their transaction fee's. Thank you.
1. USAmoto (paid & Morning ride)
2. Michelle (paid & Morning ride)
3. JFarrar (ms & ps)
4. Speed2424 (paid & Morning ride)
5. Cdembek (paid & Morning ride)
6. cdalemx301 (paid & Morning ride)
7. SlickNick (ms & ps)
8. Big Winky
9. Haydug (paid & PS only)
10. Bretz56 (paid)
11. Loneracer (paid)
12. Dirt (paid)
13. JST (paid)
14. Cannibaljim (ms & ps)
15. KFulk (paid & PS only)
16. Mark McCloskey(paid)
17. Ricky Erwin (paid)
18. DMS (paid & PS only)
19. Timbo (paid & PS only)
20. Brian Zeigler (paid & PS only)
21. Randy Mcgrew (paid & PS only)
22. Wess Davis (paid)
23. Maz
25. Special Guest
That's all, I'm calling it a full house as of now. Thank you all. If your wondering, PS = Private Session. If something changes, please keep me informed.
:usa

cdalemx301

#2 Post by cdalemx301 »

so usa we will be paying x amount of dollars for the night ride then can ride the next day for 25 or watever it is with out a member

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yes, if you wish to ride the open practice on Sat. morning, it will be $25. Then the $ for the private session later that night will depend on the # of riders. It's $500 base and goes up per rider from there.

cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

Come on there must be some more people out there that are interestred

bretz56

#5 Post by bretz56 »

Am I allowed??? I do ride blue ya know. Why is Doug not in on this??

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

I am looking into my schedule as we speak. I want to go, but I need to clear it with the wife!

SlickNickZ

#7 Post by SlickNickZ »

Brian I can come to right? Maybe ill have a ATK by then. smile.gif

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Nick, you are more than welcome to come. With or without the ATK. Bretz56, you know you are welcome too, just let me know! Still no word from Haydug about coming. He expressed interest before and wanted to bring the kids too, so we'll see what happens.
Just so everyone understands this right too. IF you want to go to the OPEN PRACTICE on Sat. morning, you must let me know so I can put you on the list. We are going to be allowed to practice for the $25 practice fee, but we will NOT be required to have the $30 membership. This is only because we are renting the facility later on in that day. ANYONE who wants to participate in the private ride must e-mail me to reserve your spot and send a deposit for the rental. If you have any questions, just call me.:usa

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

Derno, can you bring the wife too or does she want to stay home?

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

She ain't gonna make that long of a trip with the new born. I guarantee that!:confused: