Where are the Cdales?

jesshamner

Where are the Cdales?

#1 Post by jesshamner »

During the poll on the biggest cannondale state, I had a brilliant idea to map where these cannondales are. I am a geography major so I have access to some great mapping tools. Since the semester is almost over, i'll have a few weeks to get started on this project. It would be great to know where the cannondales are around the country. I am open to suggestions on how to map this. I can be really specific as to map your exact address or I can be vague and map it by cities or states. I can submit several maps of regions. Its all up to you. Unlike the poll, this is for any cannondale that you know of...not just site members. So lets hear the suggestions.

cdalemx301

#2 Post by cdalemx301 »

Well lets see im in Northborough Mass and there is another guy not from this site in northborough as well.....theres a few other guys on the site from MA ill let them post there own info tho

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

I'm just looking for a starting point right now. I want to get an idea on how to do this thing first before I start collecting data. If we decide to do exact addresses, it will be emailed to me and I will put it into a spread sheet.

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

I think the city and state should be sufficient.

cdrookie

#5 Post by cdrookie »

city and state. i wouldn't do every dale in the world either, it'd turn into a mess. i'd just do people who sent you their info.

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cdrookie
city and state. i wouldn't do every dale in the world either, it'd turn into a mess. i'd just do people who sent you their info.

I didn't plan on every dale in the world. I know I could just keep a count of dales for each state and symbolize the density of the cdales in each state. I also plan on mapping all the places that do service work such as Haydug, Champion, Diamond Racing, ATK...etc. Does that sound good?

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

How about people just supply you their zip code and number of dales?

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Jaybr
How about people just supply you their zip code and number of dales?

GOOD IDEA :deal:

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

I am in willow springs, missouri 65793 and I have a cannibal

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

I have a couple..