Hello Mr.State Trooper

JST

Hello Mr.State Trooper

#1 Post by JST »

Well I figured this has been a long time coming.I finally got pulled over for illegal window tint.I have to call the court tomorrow to find out my fine.On the bright side he couldn't see I did not have my belt on and he didn't realize the whole front winsheild is done in 50%.

JST

#2 Post by JST »

And I also put up the worst % of tint he has ever seen.----5.2% light transmittance.:head:

Cdale_racer_669

#3 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... lol... my friend has some real dark tint you cant see through either, hasnt got pulled over yet!:usa

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

whooopssy! I got a goofy ticket the other night for driving in the left lane with a trailer.

Cdale_racer_669

#5 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

whooopssy! I got a goofy ticket the other night for driving in the left lane with a trailer.

thats why u dont drink and drive!tongue.gif :eek:

bombsquad54

#6 Post by bombsquad54 »

83 in 70 last night

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Mine was $115!

banzairx7

#8 Post by banzairx7 »

Beat this for a state trooper story, I hit one! Im driving along in the fast lane in heavy traffic maybe going 60mph. ALl the sudden all the cars in front of me start skidding and sliding around. I decide the median is a good place to go if things get real bad so I go to the left hand side of the lane. Well the truck in front of me is sliding sideways, I'm driving a miata so I can't anything past him. He snaps back straight and voila ther eis a state trooper parked in the high speed lane. I ended up rear ending him. Then He got out and screamed at em a tthe top of his lungs for 5 minutes. Over all a great expeirence tongue.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#9 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

haha i got a story. the guy that teaches driving school here, the school where u get a ticket u have to go to a class to get the ticket deferred or wat not... newayz... the guy was a cop back in the day. one day he was in a high speed chase and hit a bump on a bridge and was flying through the air, and when he landed he flipped it a few times and totaled the cop car. 2 days (only 2 days!!) later his boss told him to go out on patrol or wat not..and he had a new car and he went out to it, and it wouldnt start. his boss was cursing him, u idiot u cant even start a car, and the boss culdnt get it started either, so he told him to take his car. that day he was in a nother chase, and the corner took a 90degree turn, and he was going to fast and ended up upside down in someones house... totaled two cop cars, in 2 days!!!!!! much funnier story when there is alot more details:drink:

CDaleChick

#10 Post by CDaleChick »

my worst was a 92 in a 70... sad.gif