Has anyone seen Huevos 7 or Carpe Diem yet?

USAMoto00

Has anyone seen Huevos 7 or Carpe Diem yet?

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Just curious if anyone has seen these yet. I'm going to Kames in the morning to pick up 7. I'll let you all know how it is tommorrow.:usa

Cdale_racer_669

#2 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

im getting 7 for christmas!!!!!!! or at least im pretty sure lol let me know how it is:)

speed_demon

#3 Post by speed_demon »

Huevos 7 is pretty good-if only for Guetter's backflip alone. It's got a little of eveything-dunes, TT, gnc, 4X4's, and of course freestyle!

speed_demon

#4 Post by speed_demon »

Sorry USA not trying to steal your thunder:cheers: It's just that I've been watching for 2 days now-my 2 year old keeps wanting to watch the backflip! He tells me he's going to do that.

cdalemx301

#5 Post by cdalemx301 »

havent seen it yet the shop in my town just got it in when the box of them showed up the kid called me as he was opening it then called me an hour later to say it is the best yet we will see hopefully i will have it for xmas.....i was planning to bring it to the NEMX ride for the break in between the 2 sessions but looks like u got that covered Brian....as for Carpe Diem I heard its awesome but no proof yet

cannibaljim

#6 Post by cannibaljim »

are there any dales in it

Cdale_racer_669

#7 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i started out on a lil thing like that!! cept it was a lil electric 3 wheeler lol... i cant wait to see huevos 7, i havent even seen 6, how is it?

USAMoto00

Huevos 7 review

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Went to Kames today and picked up Carpe Diem and Huevos 7. First off I have to say that Kames was not the place to be with any credit cards, they have more goodies than Toy-R-Us! I sped home to watch the newest Huevos before I had to leave for work today. What I noticed right of the bat, it is much more refined and clearer than it's predecessor's. It didn't have any sections that were so long that it became boring like some of the others movies either. The intro went right into the backflip rather than keep you waiting. That was probably the longest clip of the movie. The finale of that clip being a short segment of an intro of the Crusty tour with dirt bikes flipping everywhere, whips, superman's, all this one right after the other and then Guetter busting a backflip right amongst all the bikers! It was an adrenaline rush like crazy! Gone is all the flash clips that 6 drove you crazy with. It doesn't show a big air and then leave you hanging to see IF the guy could even land it. It was smooth and flowing throughout. The soundtrack was top notch as always and it kept the energy flowing. Without ruining the movie for everyone, I will only add a few more thoughts. 2 of my favorite parts of the movie was a HUGE air from none other than Jason Luburgh at his home track. Which was cool relating to because I was at Jason's house talking to him about it the day after Wes filmed it! The leap is around 115' and it is 5th gear WFO! The other segment was one with Dunk. Although I would have rather seen him fall of the quad, he made this crazy leap straight down from this monster of a mining hill.lol I highly recommend adding this to your DVD collection. I will give a review of Carpe Diem on Monday. I'm out!:usa
PS It was 58 1/2 min. long.

quadprorider

#9 Post by quadprorider »

Carpe Diem in my opinion sucked. ALL it has is freestyle and its not very realistic. I guess the reason I say that is because I am a motocrosser but still like everything but freestyle. Not to offend any of you freestyles out there, cause you guys are sick. Nick.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

No way! I bought Carpe Diem because of the review on atvscene. They said it had a ton of MX in it and was 65 min long!:usa