New to this site

jessi jane

New to this site

#1 Post by jessi jane »

My name is Jessica, I am Jess Hamner's girlfriend. Some of you know me from the Spring ride at Jay's place. I just wanted to say hey and can't wait to ride with you all again. Where is all the girls?

cdaleracer

#2 Post by cdaleracer »

Always nice to meet a fellow rider. Now you just need to get Jess to drive you down to Earlywines and run the womans class MX!!

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Or you 2 could come to the MEMX Indoor ride in January. There should be 3 girl riders there.smile.gif

P.S. Welcome to the site.

jessi jane

#4 Post by jessi jane »

Thanks, yeah I think Jess said something about that in January but I don't know if I am ready to race yet. He asks me if I want to, but I just don't think well I know I am not fast enough.

speed2424

#5 Post by speed2424 »

WE are just going to ride for the fun of it, ( well I am). I am going to try to get a "ALL GIRL RIDE" to go out on the track if I can talk the girls into it.

No Derno, you can't participate in it!tongue.gif

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by speed2424
WE are just going to ride for the fun of it, ( well I am). I am going to try to get a "ALL GIRL RIDE" to go out on the track if I can talk the girls into it.

No Derno, you can't participate in it!tongue.gif

When did you turn into a girl? I knew there was something fishy about you.

As for racing....There is one thing to remember....You have to start somewhere and you will lose. Just have fun and remember it is just a game too. Race and learn then you will win!

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by RACER101
:welcome:

Don't listen to him either!

jessi jane

#8 Post by jessi jane »

Yeah it probably would be fun to race but I just don't think I want to do that right now. But I will one of these days, hopefully.

cdalerider75

#9 Post by cdalerider75 »

hello!!!!smile.gif

jessi jane

#10 Post by jessi jane »

Here is my picture if some of you wanted to see what I look like. Most of you are probably wondering what Jess has LOL He says I look high in this picture but trust me I'm not. I tried to put another picture of us together at the Spring ride but I think it was way to big so I'll try it later.