horrible day

Happyboy

horrible day

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Well how about this for a nice winter start. What do most ATVers look forward to in the winter? Riding in the snow!! That is all I have talked about with my buddies for the last couple weeks. Well, I had to have surgery to take care of the fluid I was retaining on my a$$, err hip. So I go in for surgery yesterday and what happens? We get snow today!!! 3" of it sitting in my front yard and I can't go ride!!! :mad: I have 2 tubes coming out my hip for drains for the next few weeks so I am going to miss this entire round of snow. And guess what, we only get 1 snowfall every year. So, chances are I get screwed this year!!!

On a lighter note, I am going to force Kim (the wife) to go ride in it tommorrow so I can get a picture. I will probobly crop her out of it and put me in it so I can at least pretend it was me having fun. biggrin.gif

bombsquad54

#2 Post by bombsquad54 »

happy you can come up and stay in northwest arkansas next time it snows, we can go ride on my brother in laws 50 acres. it'll be fun. hope you get better soon. glad to hear everything went well. it snoes alot here so you just come on up next time it does. just bring 4x4 truck, lol

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

We currently have 16in of snow sitting on the ground here and it's still coming down like a blizzard and is supposed to till early morning. I tried getting out my old Foreman today and even w/the big tires and all, it had trouble getting around.

comander420

#4 Post by comander420 »

how much snow do you guys usually get down in southern IL, we usually get 6-10 at one time at its highest point? I'm sitting here right in the middle and we haven't even had a flake fall this week. It looks pretty bad though on news for you guys, I would have been happy to take about 2" from you.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

And the next day does get better.... The quad!!

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

The wife!

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

POWERSLIDE!!!

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

And the doctor would be mad right now!!

I only did 1 donut then ran it to the garage.

bombsquad54

#9 Post by bombsquad54 »

nice pics! how many inches of snow did you guys end up and get, we got 0 ! i like the look of the hbr updated a arms!. lol 1.1.05 i will be there around ????? and we can put that puppy back togather. my poor dale has to be cold, its used to my climate controled 70 degree basement. i knew you could resist, you could handle not riding.

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

We got a crazy amount of snow and ice. The snow was so deep it was higher than the bottom of my car door this morning. Not a drift, the leeward side. It had to be at least 20" of soft snow and ice. I hate this s**t! The wife wants to go ride in it, but I grew up in MI. I could go a lifetime without it.

I had to shovel out the front and then just plowed the rest down with our car. Once I hit the road I never slowed down and hit snow drifts like I was jumping a log! The wipers quit working halfway in. And then 30 people called in sick and there was only me and the boss here.