Cannondale basher alert!!!

JeffQuadShop

Cannondale basher alert!!!

#1 Post by JeffQuadShop »

LOL......this guy is so full of BS its a joke! http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...390#post1386390

GO GET EM!!!!! :usa

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I was going to post, but he never responded to the small barage you guys laid on him. I'll jump in on the next round!

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

hey jeff that guy is just dumb I cant believe people like that. Yamaha had to go back to the drawing board and redesign the yfz because it wasnt competitive with the cannondale and the only competition cannondale had was the honda 400ex and you cant say that it ran with a cannondale for more than a few seconds. I love it when people bash cannondale and dont even have anything but bs to back it up. I say lets take the bike out to the track and let the results speak I dont see honda guys running a stock frame or yamaha guys for them running a suspension that came with the quad and you can do that with the atk/cannondale. Jeff just bend them over you knee and spank them when they mouth off next time:) :head:

Brad77

#4 Post by Brad77 »

LOL,

Pretty funny.

Ok guys, if any of you are running into any lean conditions make sure you check your pitcocks. Dem suckers will just fall right out.

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

Some people are very stupid

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

yeah no company had done what cannondale and has done and dont have the technology cannondale has and they are like well why dont cannondale win more races and they did but I got on there and argued to get them all worked up and it worked kinda funny they are easily stoked:)

MX Quad Dad

#7 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I couldn't bring myself to post over there. The one guy almost had me signing up to post when he said something about the best quad ever. everybody knows its the ATK with the Dale in a close second, Atk gets extra for the cc's.

Then the claim about Ballance winning the GNCCs. I didn't feel like digging thru the mags, but I think they took places away from him when a spectator filmed him off the track too long when he whent around a bottle neck (not sure but I call that cheating). I also believe there was more than one incedent.

I think if one of them would have posted that the YZF and R was lighter they would have had me.

Best thing was I went to the begining to see what started it and Jeff just answered the question about 250r vs 450r and they drug him into the pi$$ing match

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I'm sad to say that I kind of know that Hook guy. He lives in my town. I have never actually met him but I have chatted with him a few times about my 400ex when I had it for sale. He keeps talking about a cannondale that another guy around here had. The guy never did anything to it as far as updates or anything. He bought an 02 cannibal new from R&S and never even changed out the coolant.

comander420

#9 Post by comander420 »

well it is exriders, you know we would all hang them if they posted how great the honda was over here. We all know and ride the truth, so it doesn't really matter to me what people say about what is faster, I have yet to be beaten in a drag race by anything stock.

CannondaleRider

#10 Post by CannondaleRider »

Yeah, they claim that the 450R's and YFZ's are faster, but if that was the case then why do we PASS them ALL the time