My painful update.

JST

My painful update.

#1 Post by JST »

Well after my crash I couldn't even load my quad,thanks to Farrar and anyone who helped.I wanted to drive home that nite but was in a lot of pain.I stayed with Brian and Michelle also.I was forced to sleep in a chair,lmao.I woke in the morning to a nasty looking bruise on my right kidney.I finally decided to load up and get started on my 3 hr. drive.

JST

#2 Post by JST »

Upon driving home I could barley move and any bumps hurt very bad!!!I got home and decided to try and sleep off the pain,and tuff it out.Once again I slept in a chair since I was unable to lay down.I awoke the next day to see my baseball size bruise had grown to the size of a pc. of notebook paper.My shoulder was swelling and it was even harder to breathe.

JST

#3 Post by JST »

I decided that maybe I should goto the hospitol.After a ton of xrays,I ended up breaking 2 ribs on my right side and breaking my colar bone.I wish I only hurt my pride.sad.gif

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

broken collar bones are a very painful and slow healing injury that kinda stinks heal up and hitter again

Cdale_racer_669

#5 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

Ribs are HORRIBLE to crack or break. i cracked 1 snowboarding and i culdnt move for a couple weeks. couldnt get out of bed...put on socks....nething that requuired torso movement:(

cdalerider75

#6 Post by cdalerider75 »

JST get well soon!! There was no way I was going to let you drive yourself to Brians house after the ride... BTW what did the wife say, was it the pain the reason why you slept on the chair.. or are you in the dog house??

sad.gif

k_fulk

#7 Post by k_fulk »

I missed that, must have been working on my quad. Get better, that sure doesnt sound like much fun.

I saw the picture of your imprint. Those ladings are the worse.

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

That sucks. ribs hurt like ****. Get well soon.

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

J,

Get well soon buddy.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

**** man, what did you do?