Make an easy 20 bucks! (Well kinda easy)

protraxrptr17

Make an easy 20 bucks! (Well kinda easy)

#1 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I have been looking for a 2004 Shift Mach jersey in orange camo (medium size) for the past three days. I thought I found one at Temecula motorsports. Shown to be available on their website, so I ordered it. Turns out they didn't have it. If you find one I'll give you $20 finders fee. Simple as that. My wife says I'm stupid, just get the '05. But I want the '04, no matter what I have to pay. It must be new. I figure my time as $50 an hour and I've already spent about 5 hours over the past three days so what's $20 more? It has to look just like this picture:

superfly

nacs

#2 Post by superfly »

Try nac's racing, if you wear an extra large.
Nacs racing

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Did you try Kames here in Ohio? I'll bet they have it and on sale!

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

Maybe I think it's the '05 though.

MrSlithers

#5 Post by MrSlithers »

protraxrptr17

#6 Post by protraxrptr17 »

superfly, MEDIUM SIZE:deal:

USAMoto, Got a phone number for Kames?

Cannondalerider, I think that is actually the '03 but the picture they have looks like the '04. They don't have a picture of the orange, just the red. Funny thing is that I called them yesterday and they said they don't carry Shift gear. I'll let you know, but you may have found it. Thanks a million, or I guess I should say 20 bucks.biggrin.gif

Slithers, gonna have to do a little better than that. Find a actual place that has an actual picture and a medium size in stock.

CDaleChick

#7 Post by CDaleChick »

hmmm that gear looks familiar smile.gif thats the gear i ran last yr...same color and everything... now its my practice gear for this season. You got some good style....sportin the orange biggrin.gif

MotoXtreme14

#8 Post by MotoXtreme14 »

I figured if anybody would have it, it would have been rocky mountain mc but they only have 2 instock small's Sorry

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

I love the orange......unfortunately when i get gear i use it till it is no longer wearable..or i have outgrown it. Now.....this winter/spring im getting a full new outfit smile.gif ......im sponsored by M2R so i gotta run their helmets...but itherwise im open...and im getting SHIFT 05 orange gear with alpinestar tech 6's(8's are a waste).....hope you get your jersey man.
CHAD

MotoXtreme14

#10 Post by MotoXtreme14 »

Originally posted by aroracer72
alpinestar tech 6's(8's are a waste).....hope you get your jersey man. CHAD

Come on tech 8's are a waste no way:confused:
I think i'm going to to get the tech 10's this year!!