LapTraffic's Ride

thunderwolf

#31 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
Was Thunderwolf racing Proproduction on another cdale on saturday?  I saw him out there, but I looked after the race and didnt find him to talk to him.  The fullbore orange dale is Moto-7, Brandon Ciptak.  Super nice guy.

Ya, I was out there. I didn't do very good though. I am still out of shape from my knee surgery (not a good excuse since it has been a year now).
The motocross part of the track was a blast! The desert part of the track, I didn't like very much. My tires had way to much air in them and bounced the quad all over the place. The worst part was that I had to pee really bad around the third lap. Then I landed on my nuts three times on the fourth lap and that made me have to pee even more. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled into the pits took off my helmet and gloves went into the porta-potty relieved myself, talked to my pit people told them what was going on and then I went back out on the track and got two more laps in.ohmy.gif

thunderwolf

#32 Post by thunderwolf »

Hey lap, what exhaust do you have on your bike? That thing is loud! I told my friends that yours was loud and they said mine was just as loud if not louder. Mine is a FMF ti cut down 5".

wanablaze

#33 Post by wanablaze »

I did the same thing to my pipe, thunderwolf. I sent you a pm.

LapTraffic

#34 Post by LapTraffic »

Mine is a FMF ti cut down to 5" too... Then I blew the end cap off somewhere out there...

It's pretty loud. Your bike looked really nice man. Tried finding you after the race, but no luck. You'll have to stop by in Havasu.

thunderwolf

#35 Post by thunderwolf »

If I am not in better shape by then, I won't be racing. I was **** slow in Phoenix and embarassed to be out on the track. I am also thinking about entering in my age class instead of pro.

thunderwolf

#36 Post by thunderwolf »

Your bike looked cool to with that hood. Does it allow you better access to the filter?

Canniboomer

WORCS ATV Results

#37 Post by Canniboomer »

You can find Lap (Joe) in the ProProduction ATV class

and Moto-7 (Brandon) in the 30+ A ATV class

and P.Pogue (Paul) won the Open B class!!!!!!!!!

... awesome efforts and results guys! :clap:

http://atv.worcsracing.com/Results/results_main.asp

LapTraffic

#38 Post by LapTraffic »

Your bike looked cool to with that hood. Does it allow you better access to the filter?

Better airflow, but still have to take off the front plastic to get the filter off.

Thanks for posting that Canniboomer!

Paul lost his clutch on the first lap after getting the hole shot. We have some serious work to do to that bike! smile.gif