full system exhaust ??

lilchampro1

full system exhaust ??

#1 Post by lilchampro1 »

which are the best exhausts for these dales and is it worth buying a full system? post what you guys are running :head:

Cdale_racer_669

#2 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i have a HMF shortened 6 inches. i havent ran anything else than stock but i like the HMF. i also havent ran it since its been shortened . the full system

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

for mx the TC/FT is pretty popular

for xc or trails my big gun slip on outperformed my HMF slip on. till it fell apart...

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
for mx the TC/FT is pretty popular

for xc or trails my big gun slip on outperformed my HMF slip on. till it fell apart...

Do you happen to know what db that was checking in at? The FMF is putting out 104 db and I am a little worried about getting checked at a few of the southern races.

cdrookie

#5 Post by cdrookie »

which one Jasp? i'm sure you know that the TC/FT is LOUD!!!!!!!!but the HMF is pretty reasonable IMO with a stock motor. i've heard a few people mention how loud derno's is but he's got some work done to make a bigger boom. when i first installed my biggun it wasn't much, if any, louder than the toaster. the full system might be louder cause everyone says that the bigguns are very loud also:confused:

how's that for decibal levels? oh ya, i've had my ears tested recently and my hearing is very good. so if the race promotors say you're too loud tell them they're full of it.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
which one Jasp? i'm sure you know that the TC/FT is LOUD!!!!!!!!but the HMF is pretty reasonable IMO with a stock motor. i've heard a few people mention how loud derno's is but he's got some work done to make a bigger boom. when i first installed my biggun it wasn't much, if any, louder than the toaster. the full system might be louder cause everyone says that the bigguns are very loud also:confused:

how's that for decibal levels? oh ya, i've had my ears tested recently and my hearing is very good. so if the race promotors say you're too loud tell them they're full of it.

The TC is waaaaay to loud.

I was looking at the Big Gun. We'll see though. I'll have my FMF tested and see how it does. I just hope I don't want to change it at the track.