Raced a predator

Redman

#1 Post by Redman »

Ya those predators are pretty strong. Ir aced my buddies awhile back and beat him by a few quad lengths. Since then he has a pipe, kandN filter. I think that will put him ahead. BUT I am still stock:D

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

I raced one on my KFX about a month or so back and they've got some power but they aren't what they're cracked up to be. It was on a track though and I beat the Pred. We switched over and I won on the Pred but I had to fight a lot harder to hold him off on my own quad.

JeffQuadShop

#3 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I raced a piped/jetted Predator on my Blaze in an 1/8 mile blacktop stretch. It was almost to close to call all three times. I would actually beat him by 1 wheel length each time. My trail tech showed I was doing 76 mph.

REDNECK....thats exactly what you were wanting right!biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

I'm impressed that the Predator runs so well, and glad to see another American company stepping up. My first ATV was a Scrambler 500, my kids started on a Trailblazer, and my wife still rides a Trailboss 325. Polaris used to get bashed all the time by the other owners and I'm glad their finally getting some respect.

LapTraffic

#5 Post by LapTraffic »

Kim is not liking her Warrior very much. She is looking at the Predator very closely, it's between that and a cannondale.

She likes the 'looks' of the Predator better.... Women! smile.gif

quad_freak14

#6 Post by quad_freak14 »

my dad is really sick of his scrambler...ive almost talked him into a predator...i think

4punksdad

#7 Post by 4punksdad »

a few weeks ago a guy came to my place to ride and he had a predator. the bike seemed to run well all day long. I didn't ask to ride it, but I will if I have another opportunity.

One thing I did notice was that the rear fenders were very droopy once they were caked with heavy mud. they could use a support bracket under the rear fenders or stiffer plastic. also all of his stickers were blown off by a pressure washer...................

4punksdad

#8 Post by 4punksdad »

pic of droopy plastics...........