03 Blaze pics

465stroker

#11 Post by 465stroker »

This is what the mod class saw for the most part in FL GNCC opener last year. Man that thing ripped!!!

wyndzer

#12 Post by wyndzer »

Originally posted by Taco
Wow I am impressed.  lol i dont think half the people i work with even know my real name:D   I've been blessed with my wonderful nickname since middle school so I've gotten quite used to it:cool:

Actually it's Bryon right?

JeffQuadShop

#13 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by 465stroker
This is what the mod class saw for the most part in FL GNCC opener last year.  Man that thing ripped!!!
Caugh..caugh..Untill you ran out of gas...caugh caugh!tongue.gif
Ya, thats my plans. Let me know if I can help with anything!

465stroker

#14 Post by 465stroker »

It would be nice if Cannondale put a drybreak for an 03 upgrade. From what i hear though most racers only needed to pit for gas in Florida because of the wide open sections.

I remember talking to the GP Control guys right before the Florida race - and I asked about fueling - he said " Cain Smead from Dirtwheels won the 4 stroke C class this morning and had a half a tank of fuel yet", I was like "OK??". Heck, he must of not got that thing outta 2nd gear - I remember constantly bouncing off the rev limiter in 4th gear several times a lap - Not sure if I ever did click it up into 5th though.

jcv440

#15 Post by jcv440 »

It's 15% more power, not 15 more horses....you where close though!

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by 465stroker
It would be nice if Cannondale put a drybreak for an 03 upgrade.  From what i hear though most racers only needed to pit for gas in Florida because of the wide open sections.  

I remember talking to the GP Control guys right before the Florida race - and I asked about fueling - he said " Cain Smead from Dirtwheels won the 4 stroke C class this morning and had a half a tank of fuel yet", I was like "OK??".   Heck, he must of not got that thing outta 2nd gear - I remember constantly bouncing off the rev limiter in 4th gear several times a lap - Not sure if I ever did click it up into 5th though.
Yep, from the testing I've done, I can go 2.5 hours on a tank at a normal race (not florida!) Nacs has been using that screw on dry break but I don't think you need it.
Maybe you rode harder than that C class guy.rolleyes.gif