Selling my dale for the altimate quad!

timbomoose

Selling my dale for the altimate quad!

#1 Post by timbomoose »

I must sell my dale after seeing this quad.Just listen to the discription:
Trick Out ATV, with 3 TVs, DVD, 20" Spoke rims Vehicle Description 2003 Vinson 500; Purchased ATV in excellent condition. During ownership I totally tricked the ATV out; installing custom ferrans, with 3 TV sizes: 2- 7" screens, and one 15" screen. Also installed a Power winch, DVD player, and custom Gucci seat. Repainted ferran silver/black, with 20" spoke rims.

With this machine I can fly through the trails and track and never miss my favorite show while sitting on a cumpfy gucci seat and if I fly off I can still watch it as while rolling behind, and I thought the cannondale was the altimate machine.Who wants beadlocks when you have a tv barge with 20" spoke rims to go crusing the hood.

bombsquad54

#2 Post by bombsquad54 »

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf do it have hydrolics? it better have them. im just glad to see you finally found something that fits your personallity, put ya a z400 bearinbg and stroke the crank. you be stroken! lol

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Where the heck did you find that!

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

wow......... :confused:
there is something about seeing all these "pimp my ride" shows and people like this that think installing TVs in stupid places like on your gas and brake pedals or perhaps inside the muffler, yeah, I think thats a good place for one too, qualifies their ride as "trick" or "pimp". This just makes me want to strangle bunnies :furious: What a waste of time and money.

krash

#5 Post by krash »

I think I'm going to be sick.......

CannondaleRider

#6 Post by CannondaleRider »

I thought the same thing krash...............but hey at least people like this don't jump on a fast bike (*cough*Cannondale*cough*) and try some stupid sh*t with no helmet and die, we already have enough of a bad rep because of the stupid people.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

I think it is interesting, but you would think he could have used plasma screens instead of reg tv's!

krash

#8 Post by krash »

Yeah, I why didn't they go with 24" rims with spinners?!............. What a cheap @$$!!

Oh yeah, how about some dingle berries off the handle bars? And some big speakers, neon lights underneith, air ride suspension, and a big Mercedes Benz logo on the front?!!!!!
sad.gif

Canniboomer

#9 Post by Canniboomer »

...needs plasmas for sure, and without Sennheisers or a subwoofer?....... just not interested:o

jfarrar

#10 Post by jfarrar »

park it like its hot!!!!