Winter/spring Projects

aroracer72

Winter/spring Projects

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hey Guys,
If you have rebuilt your dale this winter and have modded it..please post some pics, or if your currently working on a project post it with soem details. This will help me and others to decide maybe jsut what we wanna do with our quads. As in things such as PC'ing.....afetrmarket parts....motor work..etc.
Currently My dale is all apart..and getting a ton of new stuff. When i have pics i will psot them.
+NEW PARTS+
-Holeshot MXR's
-LT front end
-Steering stem
-engine(internal parts)
-plastic
-handlebars
-handguards
-and more to come
CHAD

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I got the head ported by Timbo,new valves,springs and timing chain.I am also revalving the front shocks.Waiting for the Kibblewhite valves and decompression to put it back together.Right now might be a bad time to do a motor since riding season is coming up real fast.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Project? Just ask the wife....lol

This is her quad...errr was...

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

And the pile of parts about to go to the powdercoaters....

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

I'll get some pics when I get my new camera. My old one I've finally given up on for pictures. Right now mine had pretty well everything off and the engine in pieces. I'm getting a lot of color added to it for this year.

MichiganMXer722

#6 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Tons of powdercoat and polish. Should be done this weekend or early next week. Have my fingers crossed that the plastic deal with blackwidow goes through and then we'll be all set, not sure if it'll be fast but it'll look dam good sitting still:deal: Still looking for another dale to build but that will come in due time:usa

Cdale_racer_669

#7 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

mines out for engine repair. ill get pics of when i get it back together. also got some nerfs and stuff...

claas900

#8 Post by claas900 »

..were do i start..
..Dug has my motor
..#1 yellow pc parts to match the speed, Side cover,both covers on the right side,bar clamps,steering steam,hiem joints,calipers,reservoir covers,plastic mounts,brake& clutch levers,water spigot,hubs
..#2 purple pc parts,arms,swing arm,other bar mount,master cylinder and clutch,clutch cover,hub studs,
..All bolts replaced with polished SS bolts,everything!!
..All rotors,sprockets black
....TCS fronts and TCS converted rear..
..fuel pump and fuel regulator moved,starter solenoid moved.
..Wire harness modded,no lights,key switch,or any other extra wires the bike wont need.
..thinking of working on the frame right now,thinking black,but we'll see.....
...I'm sure Therese more????

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

669: And I thought my garage was messy. :w: Mine quad looks identical to yours right now except that the rear ends completely off of it and the subframe's red.

MrSlithers

#10 Post by MrSlithers »

Not really rebuilding mine but im switching from MX to XC so I sold the Laeger a arms, +4 Durablue axle and Razr MX's and bought some Ohlins, stock Blaze/Cannibal a arms and Razr I's. Still waiting on getting rims and a set of red deletes.

[img][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/Pavicon/Cscoop2.jpg[/img][/IMG]