I am sorry

DangerRanger

I am sorry

#1 Post by DangerRanger »

Just wanted to extend a huge apology to Dave Muller "Canniboomer" along with the guys he has been working with. The last 6 months have been some of the worst I can recall. I may have a smile on my face when you see me and it may look like I am all there...but on the inside I am dealing with some very serious stuggles. I hope all of you can understand, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I have been getting some good advice from some trusted friends, and my hope is that I find some sort of light at the end of the tunnel right now....

And Dave, I owe you the biggest apology...I really wanted to get the mods done, but it just isn't gonna happen, and I won't make myself worse than I already am. Hopefully you can understand, if not, I guess I will deal with that. The box should arrive to your house today or tomorrow.

Again my apologies guys..hopefully things will make some changes for the better.

If you have any concerns..questions. Please PM or email me.

BMW

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry to hear you have been having troubles. Good luck and remember that it will get better. At some point it will.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Ben

Keep your head up. Things WILL get better.

Ken

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

Hey, no problem Ben! -- thanks for everything you have managed to contribute to these Cannondales. We hope your situation gets better in the future. You have plenty of friends here. Take care.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Ben go riding even if just for a few minutes guaranteed to help.Hang in there.