Deadbeat Louis Hughes ad MY A arms are found

Sandstorm

Deadbeat Louis Hughes and MY A arms are found

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

A big thanks to those that helped. I will private emaill you.. Please read the link..

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.ph...p?p=50389#50389

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

So how did you end up getting them?

Telling steve he was 'spooked' because he mentioned sandstorm is pretty freakin weird

What was his excuse and how did you get the arms?

Is he living out of state now as was mentioned on sandwizards?

Glad you got em!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

He doesnt have them yet.Please advise on how this should be handled.

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.ph...p?p=50393#50393

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

I don't get this guy. My transaction had flaws and I am to blame. I didn't get a receipt or keep his address. It was unintentional but it happend. I sent him the money. It took only a few days to get there. We chatted after he got the money order. He delayed the shipment for some excuse in the link provided by me and C27. He then called and left a message on my machine saying he sent them. I waited for the two days and even a third day. No arms. I called his 206-818-0221 number everyday for many many weeks and no returned calls. His phone went straight to voicemail saying the subscriber is unavaliable.. I tried once a week for months same results. Louis Hughes is a deadbeat liar who scammed me..

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

No worries it will be straigtened out somehow.Just have to make sure I dont end up owing money to anyone either.Sure would like some advice on how to handle this.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

If you have the arms, I would make the seller contact you WHILE Sandstorm was on the line prior to sending payment. Get it figured out in a 3-way conversation. If the seller has nothing to hide, he shouldn't object.

cdalepilot

#7 Post by cdalepilot »

i doubt if this crook still has the a arms , he probably never had them or he sold them to someone else .:hammer: :box:

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

I have them he sent them to me.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Hey Sand did you want the standard travel or long travel? I think those are plus 2 but for the short shocks.

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

I know they are standard travel +2's.. This is an email from Louis Hughes 6 months ago...

[The arms are +2 motocross spec. Im not sure about your knowledge of metal but the strength of chromoly 4130 is about 110 ksi, The Titanium used by Lonestar is at 140 ksi. It is grade 9 which is 3al 2.5v alloy. really strong stuff. Im friends with an engineer at LSR so that is how I know this as they keep this a secret. You loose 12 lbs off of the stock frontend and It feels nice. This set up is a step above thier DC4 aarms, it uses hiems up top and threaded ball joints for maximum adustability. This is needed because this front end is supreme for TT and ice racing. The weight savings are huge and the versitility unmatched except for a walsh hiem joint front end. But this is probably 15 to 18 lbs lighter than an aftermarket frontend. So let me know if there is anything else you want to know. I will have a pic soon. but don't weight for me, I have had a few replies