What do you like better????

parks9

What do you like better????

#1 Post by parks9 »

Regular cannondale plastics or the 250 r conversion? ill have to take the regular look but the 250r conversion is alright.

bombsquad54

#2 Post by bombsquad54 »

i have rode one 250r converted dale, mine will be getting a conversion VERY soon.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I like the FullBore the best.Helps the knees and feel a bit but still keeps Cannondale look.Never got around to buying it though.Might be too late now.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

if your gonna do mx the r conversion is nearly a must.

the seat height is alot lower for a better center of gravity.

the plastic is off entirely with 2 bolts.

it doesnt smother the filter like the stock plastic does(does not protect it well against mud either)

you can make adjustments to the preload of the rear shock with out removing the tank.

available on any color you want

it attracts more women to your quad

cdrookie

#5 Post by cdrookie »

that last one is the biggie! get them done doug!!!:hammer:

speed_demon

#6 Post by speed_demon »

I like the stockers just for the fact that no one else's quad looks like my frog!

Exodus

#7 Post by Exodus »

Geeze, where do I start. I really like the lower center of gravity. I love the aluminum tank. But thats as far as I can go on looks, theres nothing that looks like a Dale, so why would I camoflauge it like a Honda. Thats my big thing with it, if I could get lower on the subframe, have the aluminum tank, but keep the the Cannondale plastic, I'd be there baby!

Uh oh, I got me thinkin to my self, "self, you should just build it"
Hmmmmm..........

parks9

#8 Post by parks9 »

while ur doing that make a yfz conversion kit for the dale, that would look sweet

banzairx7

#9 Post by banzairx7 »

I ordered a set from fullbore a few weeks ago. Should be here any day. They still make them. Just takes a while before they get the molds in the cue.

Originally posted by cannondale27
I like the FullBore the best.Helps the knees and feel a bit but still keeps Cannondale look.Never got around to buying it though.Might be too late now.

Cdale_racer_669

#10 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

so culd they make me black fullbore?smile.gif