Where is Maz

Cannondale12

Where is Maz

#1 Post by Cannondale12 »

Does anybody know where is Maz. I cant get a hold of him to get parts. No where to be found...

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I just seen him here: MAZ

and here: MAZ-2

What parts do you need, I happen to know someone who can get you cannondale parts.

ATKnewbie

#3 Post by ATKnewbie »

I have an order open with him as well that I have been waiting to be delivered for the past week or so with no luck reaching anyone that can tell me if it shipped, what shipped, when to expect it...

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by ATKnewbie
I have an order open with him as well that I have been waiting to be delivered for the past week or so with no luck reaching anyone that can tell me if it shipped, what shipped, when to expect it...

try the "other" site

Brad77

#5 Post by Brad77 »

Hmmmm, I think I see him. Not sure though.

Cdale_racer_669

#6 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

lmao:clap: i didnt see him at first took me a while lol. that gives me an idea. we shuld make a complete book of the site sponsors "where's the site sponsors" although haydug or brad will never be hard to find@smile.gif

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

I don't care who you are, that there is funny stuff. :drink:

Marc

TraumaRN

#8 Post by TraumaRN »

Brad gets the cannondaleriders.com posterchild of the year award for that one!!!!

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
lmao:clap:  i didnt see him at first took me a while lol. that gives me an idea. we shuld make a complete book of the site sponsors "where's the site sponsors" although haydug or brad will never be hard to find@smile.gif

No offense, but Maz is not a site sponsor here.

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Maz is in socal. Every onece in a while he goes out there and troubleshoots/works on other peoples motors. It might make him a little slow for people ordering parts, their site is also havign problems so go to cannondaler, there is a post in the lounge about contacting him via E-mail.

I hate to see people get upset when a mechanic will fly across the continent to help people that are not able to bring their bike to him and who don't have a reliable mechanic right around the state. I am sure he would make arrangments to do the same for anyone in the dale community.