tierd of poeple on ebay

racedraper

tierd of poeple on ebay

#1 Post by racedraper »

has anyone had this happen to them. I was bidding on a 02 blaze and it didnt say no reserve or anything well I put a bid in for 3300.00 and I won it. it was sweet .it only had 25 hrs on it with red rimed hypers on it. I was allready to paypal him when I got a email from the seller saying sorry I am not letting it go for that price.:mad: . man I had plans for that bike.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Smitty911

It happens.

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

People sometimes think there stuff is made of gold so when they put it up for sale they may think it worth X.XX. Things are only worth what someone else is willing to pay. IE My wife has some plates that she paid around $50.00. She likes them so who cares, she was a little upset when on E-Bay I showed the same plates where selling for $25-$50 bucks.

I like the ones who say OK i'll take them for X.XX and when you agree and tell others they are sold, than they don't want them.

Smitty

cdalerider75

#3 Post by cdalerider75 »

Send an email to e-bay... maybe they can help.. not sure if he can do that.. you def have a case

racedraper

#4 Post by racedraper »

well i emailed ebay . so I guess I will see what will happen

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Do you have his paypal account? you could go ahead and send him the money..then collect it

kinda risky, but he must follow through then.

banzairx7

#6 Post by banzairx7 »

Leave them negative feedback. By rights you entered a legal binding contract and he is suppose sell it to you for that price. With a 58 feedback you'd think they would know about something called a reserve price auction.

Exodus

#7 Post by Exodus »

He is in violation of the ebay buyers/sellers contract. However, since there wasnt any money or goods exchanged, I would be really surprised if ebay does anything about it. If there was money exchanged, then you would have a case of felony theft by deception and mail fraud. I hope it turns out to the good for you.

ccole

#8 Post by ccole »

That was my quad on ebay and yep i made a mistake not listing it with a reserve thought i had one and no i'm not going to give the quad away. sorry for the mistake and i don't think my crap is made out of gold. i have sold and bought a lot off of ebay and i just made a mistake on this one. I will get bashed for this but it was just a mistake thats all i can say.

Smitty911

Don't take it personal!!

#9 Post by Smitty911 »

Ccole,

I wasn't talking about you in paticular, lots of people do what I talked about.

You said you made a mistake, no biggie.

Smitty

racedraper

#10 Post by racedraper »

CCole thanks for the email. dont worry I understand and I will not give you a negative feed back either.. I was happy I won the bike because that was all the money I have saved up so far. Maybe we can work something out since I am only across state from you , I live in KC.