My Cannon (Finally!)

KRMit

My Cannon (Finally!)

#1 Post by KRMit »

Anyone following my other posts will already know I've been through **** getting my Cannondale up and running. I bought it from someone with a blown motor in it along with a freshly rebuilt motor done by Winky's shop. Me and my buds swapped the motors and it wouldn't turn over. Long story short, the timing was off, head had metal shavings in it keeping the valves from seating, and it was missing the o-ring for the sleeve.
A lot of thanks to all my friends who helped get me going, especially jwheat who did the motor work! :clap:
I still have to do some fine tuning once jwheat gets the code for the D&M, but it was pulling hard yesterday. It took a lot of getting used to coming from a Banshee but once I was comfortable, it was on! Hopefully this Saturday I can take it to the MX track.

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

Congrats! Have fun riding it.

KRMit

#3 Post by KRMit »

My browser keeps locking up when I try to add an attachment... :mad:

Let's try this again...

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Very nice! Make sure that seat cover is tight. Don't want to go sliding off her! It looks a little wrinkled. But it could just be the picture.

KRMit

#5 Post by KRMit »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Very nice! Make sure that seat cover is tight. Don't want to go sliding off her! It looks a little wrinkled. But it could just be the picture.

The seat cover wasn't put on very well by whoever did it and it also has a rip on the other side. I'm going to try to find a good one on Ebay to replace it.

bombsquad54

#6 Post by bombsquad54 »

i think i may have to make the moto a blaze, MX is beating my body to a bloody pulp! nice quad!!!!!!!!!!

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

Hey Brian need a tishue????......tear.............
LOL.....j/k man
Nice quad man....im glad you got it back together.........mine has been apart for jsut voer a year now.....and its almsot about to go back together...and wanna hear irony???...jsut as im about to get this one together......im prolly gonna be getting another dale running with new engine this weekend!!!....lol
ANd a Winky engine not working...IM SHOCKED!!!....they make quality products..jsut not always the best service/work.
Happy for yah man
CHAD

Exodus

#8 Post by Exodus »

Happy to see you got it together. I've had mine down for almost 3 months and its killing me. On a good note, I turned her over tonight and she purred like a kitten. All I have to do now is chassis work!